Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 can't get to control panel?! - Minitokyo

can't get to control panel?!

page 1 of 1 6 total items

i can't seem to be able to access my control panel! everytime i try i get this message:

Quote: MySQL Error:

You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '' at line 1
Query:

SELECT even, a FROM user_css WHERE id =

did i do something wrong? i've been trying to change my userpage, and the error started appearing after i reset my layout i think

can anybody help me?

jasaiyajin

jasaiyajin

-repeat-

Try a different web browser? Firefox, IE, Opera?

Did you install an SQL server or some software that uses it recently?

-repeat-

no idea, but sorry for the trouble, it's working again :sweat:

Tama-Neko

Tama-Neko

Invisible

Just as an FYI, SQL errors generally point to something wrong with the site itself, not the browser or the user. Sheqel has been doing a lot of work on the backend so stuff might break for a little while as he goes about his business. Things seem to come and go; if they persist for more than a few hours though, it's probably a good idea to see if it's been reported in the bug forum; and if not, to report it yourself.

Sheqel

Administrator

Sheqel

I'm not sure what causes this, but logging out and in again should fix it.

it's alright now :) thank you
it came back by itself

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Back to Bug Reports | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.