Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 This world, 50 years later - Minitokyo

This world, 50 years later

Can this world be better?

Yes, of course!
59 votes
No
33 votes
I don't care
14 votes
Can't really tell...
50 votes

Only members can vote.

page 4 of 6 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next » 132 total items

i know the world is gradually dying, but science is simultaneously advancing.And looking at the bright side of science i BELIEVE that they are definately going to find solutions for the problems of our world !
And i really wish that some humans wouldn't start off wars.....even if they do we will stop them again & again just like past.
And talking about alien invasion, what if our world is invaded by SERGEANT KERORO?! :)
but the sad part is i dont think am going to live that long! :(

x-lawss

x-lawss

Wanderer

Don't think!

shavo002

I suport Cosplay

the world better not end in 50 years, or ima get mad for working =(

Roshi of the Funk. ('_'

z827

z827

UnholyDarknessZ

Well,medically and scientifically,we'r advancing at a steady pace.But in terms of social & political affairs...the future looks somewhat grim that's for sure.

RedRebel

RedRebel

Just always smile!

2. . . cause people will always plot things and with the technology we have now war can be the end of the world. why? try thinking of what will happen if when some countries crumble because when their economic crisis. some countries will try to become higher and some will go lower. but of course it's still a theory. a'm still just a kid to criticize other countries.

Life will always be empty without friendship.

i don't care how this world will be...
the one i only care is :
1. money
2. family
3. of course ANIME

Sakura-Dust

Sakura-Dust

puppies that bite

I don't think this world can be better.
Its core (us humans) is rotten. Corruption, murder, rape, and many more tragedies happen in this very second. And to make matters worse, they're getting more and more by the year.
Forces of nature are also against us. Hurricanes, tsunami and the North Pole melting, it snows where it's supposed to be summer all year, it's sunny where it's supposed to be winter, the weather is messed up.

The technology is rather advanced as it is, but I don't see anyone working of methods against pollution. New car models appear every month, and almost no one does anything good for Earth using this technology. It's already too late to stop global warming, but no one tries to tame its effects either.

I highly doubt the world, be it 25, 50 or even 100 years later, will take the U turn for the better.

Signature

x88

alot of thing will change in 50 years but it'll take 100 to 500 years to change the world

Maybe better maybe not dont know......

motoko09

motoko09

Lady_Y

Can't really tell, only god knows ...

Xenolite

Xenolite

Living with Determination

Hmm, it seems the pieces are slowly moving into place for another world war. One can only hope we will survive coming storm.

Or maybe I have no idea what I'm talking about... heh...

"Truly, if there is evil in this world, it lies within the heart of mankind."

-Edward D. Morrison

Tatsumi09

Tatsumi09

Seeker of Inner Peace

The world is slowly rotting away. 50 years later the world may be similar to a single country, technology may have advanced but things will be worse. The reason is that evil is always one step ahead of good.

Why does evil always triumph over good? That's because good is limited by its principles, while evil has no limits. It takes forever to find a cure for a disease, but creating a new one is so easy. Anything created for good can easily be manipulated for evil. Bloodshed has just been increasing over the years, destroying lives too has become easier.

Eventually the world will be like a humongous spaceship with the most advanced technology and smartest people....but with a small red self destruct button....it will be that easy to destroy, just a small button that you can press....

Shadow-Hime

Shadow-Hime

Yay stars!

Sure, there are plenty of improvements made since compared to last decades like faster internet, smaller phones, and transportation, but at the same time, there's a lot of issues rising as well such as bullying becoming more violent or pedophiles.
So I can't really tell at this point, but I'm more leaning towards the future becoming worse.

Nobody knows whats gonna happen, it's like a suspense movie, keeping us on our toes, sit back and enjoy, while you can =D

danzeikun007

friendship, love and peace

i dont really know about that and i cant tell you will happen in this world 50 years later....
if we look condition the earth now....
disaster, disease, and global conflict become so many happen.....
i doubt this earth can survive until 50 years later....

everyone is my friend...

i wouldnt think that the world would learn from its mistakes soon enough to make a large reversal to the damage mankind has inflicted

make use of what you have currently.. focus on the present with the past to guide you and the future to look forward to..

A quote from Endless Waltz goes something like this: As long humankind exists, wars will never cease to end. No matter what, we human beings will continue hate each other for reasons of greed, selfishness, moral rights, racism/prejudice or disillusioned thoughts of one's superiority.

dollyneir

dollyneir

Tuna Stalker

Must be worse than this.
There's no plants anymore and humans live with robotic beings.
SO.. there's not much life anymore.

Signature
Humans hide behind the curtain they knitted, and stay there for ages.
I'll never be one of them.

danzeikun007

friendship, love and peace

maybe that time the earth has 'end of time'......
but i hope the lovely earth will remain there until whenever.....
long life my lovely earth....!yeah...!
whatever form the earth at 50 years later i still love ya.....!

everyone is my friend...

well i don't know....:S..this is awesome!

There is a AIDS vaccine btw

well i think its gonna be better

I think that maybe after 50 years things will change a lot
now the advances in technology is growing day by day which is a good thing ( I think)
but what will become of the human world
with technology the communication between people will become less
and maybe people just care about their selves
which turn the world into a society without love

DOOOODY

DOOOODY

Doody Tco

I think we need Kira in this case

Forget your Pain and Smile :)

page 4 of 6 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next » 132 total items

Back to General Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.