Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 This world, 50 years later - Minitokyo

This world, 50 years later

Can this world be better?

Yes, of course!
59 votes
No
33 votes
I don't care
14 votes
Can't really tell...
50 votes

Only members can vote.

page 5 of 6 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next » 132 total items

rad430

rad430

Arisato

until then maybe world war 3 come & destroy anything.

NO ONE CAN ESCAPE TIME IT DELIVERS US,
ALL TO THE SAME END.
YOU CAN,T PLUG YOUR EARS AND COVER YOUR EYES.
Persona3

I don't care the world 'll be better cause we don't help our planet unfortunaly.

XiThau

XiThau

Grammar Freak

That's the problem, it won't.

Think about it, Global Warming & Pollution are slowly eating away at our Ozone Layers.
Global Warming will most likely wipe out our North and South Poles, allowing more water to arise, wiping out some of our countries that're at the shore.

OUR world won't get any better, but apparently there's a Hotel on Mars right now, and it costs like $1.xx Million to stay there for a weekend.
So if that's true, then we'd most likely try to migrate to a different planet, in the worst case scenario of course.

merged: 11-08-2009 ~ 05:14am

Quote by awa0216I think the world will be beter in fifty years. If you look at reacent advances in technology and sicence you wouls see that cell phones have shrunk in the past 26 years.

Now, seriously, what do Cell Phones have to do with the WORLD getting better?
Think more before confirming the post. .__.

Signature
BiasedOtaku.blogspot.com (;

I wish the world would be reminiscent of a science-fiction novel...like for examply, the Reality Dysfunction....intergalactic travel haha! But that's wishful thinking. 50 years is simply not enough to accomplish that...and I wouldd've lost all my youth

Unlikely, but I like to be hopeful, we will advance, but the state of our environment will slowly disappear unless something drastic is done.

Slothy7

MR

World Will only get better if everyone joins together, so stop say yeah yeah , you are afraid ! Do it

zman786

zman786

Zamaan Vi Britania

im guessing we'll have mobile suits in 50 years, fingers crossed XD

CrappyDude

CrappyDude

Mr. Dude

The wold is getting better all the time. Can you imagine the world without internet just 20 years ago?

I have no clue how the world after 50 years from now will be, but I hope it will be better than our present world.

I think it'll be both better and worse in many field but i hope anime still exist ^-^! Due to the rapid advance of technology that mean more people can continue to live on and more people will die! And then, there'll many changings occur the new will replace the old! May Anime can be forever!
BTW: I already give up this world long time ago! (and had been broght back by anime!^^)

what about 2012?

i cant really say no more...this world suck

merged: 11-23-2009 ~ 02:03pm
ooo apocalispe movie

it long gone

Katsaru

Katsaru

Athha Loyalist

I think the world will be better, at least than now, within 50 years, depending on the course of action mankind takes. An oncoming energy crisis is still on the horizon, with peak oil and a decline in oil production. But, I have faith we'll find an alternative energy and avert ourselves from the worst damaga it'll do to us. A Euro-African cooperation could allow the installation of solar energy facilities in North Africa, or something along those lines.. since I've heard of the idea in the news or something before..

Then again, part of me still believes World War III will break out before 2020.. but, think positive, right?! xD

~Kagari no tameni!

well, who knows ?

Nobody can predict the future, but some great tehnological and medical, scientific, actually, everything will be upgraded. We just have to wait to see.

Looking at the world now, who truly knows where life will head in the next 50 years. There will be miraculous advances surely, but the test of the human heart is what REALLY will be interesting.

Each step you take, carries you to your own destiny

Akamichi

Akamichi

Kaizoku-ou ni naru otoko da !!

Quote by ffx2boy

Quote by zman786im guessing we'll have mobile suits in 50 years, fingers crossed XD

That's the problem, it won't.

Think about it, Global Warming & Pollution are slowly eating away at our Ozone Layers.
Global Warming will most likely wipe out our North and South Poles, allowing more water to arise, wiping out some of our countries that're at the shore.

OUR world won't get any better, but apparently there's a Hotel on Mars right now, and it costs like $1.xx Million to stay there for a weekend.
So if that's true, then we'd most likely try to migrate to a different planet, in the worst case scenario of course.

I also think so. maybe we'll have mobile suit/something like that. and we must move from our beloved Earth to another planet..
or maybe, there will be technology that can handle global warming..?

rtyrjhrybhvrttcgggfs

of course, there's always room for improvement.

I think the world will be better in fifty years, but only if the people learn how to care about each other than just care about their own lives. This is what is lacking in our world today, I know it's a cliche saying this but, we need love...we need to learn how to love one another, 'cause right now we only love money and beauty, and forget 'bout other so important things such as companionchip and stuff like that....

human's evolution can destroy natural resources

maybe yes, maybe no

The technology would be more awesome than ever, eventually. Probably, people would be using more automated and advance stuff. And there's a chance that space exploration would be made easier for all of us.

But looking at the other side, I'm thinking that there would be a huge deficiency and lack of resources after few more years. Aside from that, if we don't find an effective way of avoiding or eliminating global warming (even by now), I'm thinking Earth would be a disaster.

page 5 of 6 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next » 132 total items

Back to General Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.