Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 This world, 50 years later - Minitokyo

This world, 50 years later

Can this world be better?

Yes, of course!
59 votes
No
33 votes
I don't care
14 votes
Can't really tell...
50 votes

Only members can vote.

page 6 of 6 « Previous 1... 2 3 4 5 6 132 total items

Fifty years... how much did the world actually change from fifty years ago? I think the same amount of changes will happen fifty years later, especially on the size of things (since all the concern now is on portability issues)

Maybe World War 3 is coming?

it will be better but...not soon...atm..its doomed!

50 years !?! i will become an old man ....

i think will be more better, i'll become older...

stargem

stargem

I cannot tell, we are so immersed in war and technological advancements. We are losing sight of what it really means to live out our lives.
Until world peace can be made, we cannot make a better world. Also, with the growing of technology, it is becoming impossible for us to live the old fashioned way, people are becoming lazier and less dependent on each other, in this way, we as people are declining in our daily health and well being.
It would just be great if we could have world peace, and if we could for-go all of our technology and live like we used to, I'm not saying we need to give up boats, trains, or planes for very far distance things, but maybe if instead of driving one mile to get to work, we could walk that distance or ride a bike. If we continue the way we are now, I say we cannot get any better, but maybe as people we can change a bit each day. I know this was a long statement, and if you stayed to read it all, thank you. :3

anime-fans-united

ukato

ukato

Hail Satan!

There is an anime called Mnemosine. The storyline goes from 1990 to 2055. If you want the answer anime style check it out! (6 eps x 45 mins)

The world is evolving so fast... A lot of changes and a lot of inventions are coming out...
I think 50 years after, a lot of places will be urbanized. I'm just hoping that plants and animals will be preserved and culture as well..

page 6 of 6 « Previous 1... 2 3 4 5 6 132 total items

Back to General Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.