Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Death note in Singapore - Minitokyo

Death note in Singapore

Tagged under Death Note

page 1 of 1 17 total items

Death note's coming to Singapore!
Who's going to watch?
It's going to be released on 191006.

midsummer

midsummer

Arashic! <3

meme!
i am watching on the first day is it going to be released with my cosplay friends! xDDDD

Me too! I totally flipped the minute I saw the poster in the MRT station. ^^ Don't know which day I can make it, but probably within the first week of its release. I wonder how many people in the cinema would have already read the manga. :S

delia88

delia88

zettai daijoubu

i'm watching it on the first day of it's release too! the posters everywhere are urging me to watch.. apparently the actor who acted L looks so much better than Light..

sig made by Moon-Li^^

The actor who played Light/Kira was the main character in Battle Royale. Terrible choice. Doesn't have a shred of the style embodied by the manga character.

NeverEnd

NeverEnd

~+The Ice Prince+~

its a must watch for me...finally death note move! The anime version going to come out soon also

Signature Image
"Time engraves our faces with all the tears we have not shed."
Founder: Jigoku-Tsushin-MT,The-Dark-Angel-Suigintou,MT-Lucky-Star,Rosario-Vampire

akai

akai

`Procrastinator` ~ t(_ _ t)

I think the movie poster featuring both L and Light is very attractive.
I "stoned" for a while when I first saw the movie poster at one of the MRT stations. Lol. Isn't it great to have both the movie and the anime coming up at the same time? Keke...

Quote by delia88i'm watching it on the first day of it's release too! the posters everywhere are urging me to watch.. apparently the actor who acted L looks so much better than Light..

Hehe... I think so too. =P <3 L <3 In both the manga and live-action movie <3 L <3

O.o Infestation of Ichigoism o.O

Yeah..
Hopefully i'd be able to watch on the release date too..
And sadly i haven't seen any of the posters/trailers..
I agree with Espada.
i think that the actor who played Light doesn't look like him..
lol.

Yeah that guy casted as Light/Kira looks -terrible-! Kinda plump... simply doesn't have the character's "seh".

I literally screamed OMG when I saw the trailer + poster in the MRT station, heh, think I gave my colleagues an awful fright. :P

lol. Btw, death note appeared in the newspapers today!
life section next to the comics. yay!

cheep cheep ? whats this Death Note about?

Bluearth

Bluearth

A Panda lover??

Death note's an anime/manga :) Hmmmm, I want to watch it too :D but not on the first day... there's just too many people x_x I certainly hope it does live up to my expectations though :D

Join the Panda Lublub today! Check the following links for more info on mt!!
Upcoming news on credits system!! Guide to Mt3:Credits,browsing and moreGuide on making gallery commentsSignature Image

lol.
yeah.
death note comes out tomorrow!

joon06

^@^joon^@^

wow..going to watch death note on monday 23 Oct with my friends...
the second movie will be called:Death Note The Last Name which will be released in singapore on the 28 of december 2006..im so looking forward to it ^@^

Arekisu

Arekisu's Realm

I am so going to watch this coming thurs! So excited!

It totally rocked! :D They got L down perfect! I can't wait for part 2 in Dec.

Great stuff!It's better than expected.I'm counting down to DN 2...so looking forward to that.

page 1 of 1 17 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.