Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Negative Mind. - Minitokyo

Negative Mind.

page 1 of 1 5 total items

CrazyGiirl

CrazyGiirl

*CONFUSED

yo pple! i haven been visiting the web,sorry! >.< i was kinda busy with exams,going out and problems. i have more problems than last time. and i hope u pple can help me. it might be a long one,so,im sorry for troubling u...

firstly,i wanted to say : i steaded with that guy! :D! however,now i cant really think a striaght mind... cause i keep thinking he would be playing with me and things like that... and i kept thinking he likes this girl in the class cuz they have been rather close in class and im sorta jealous :x so,now im thinking whether i shuld break or something... and i hugged him. :D :D! a few times ler... now,i dunno what to do with my negative mind. i juz hopes it goes away! i hate it oh so much.
and whats'more this problem is the only problem troubling me ALOT! though he sends me home and hugs me... i still wished that my negative mind was gone. im happy with him,yet i dunno what to do with this negative thinking.... what can i do to stop this! i hope u guys can help me... thankz alot! >_<

[erm,added on?]
i told him lers! he only tell me not to think negative. he trys to do everything he can,i think.like encouraging me,those type of thingys.for the girl,i cant tell her...cuz sometimes i love her[as a fren] sometimes i hate her bcuz of this issue......... but thx u pple for replying...though is little,but i guess is enuff help.[b][/b]

kokuyu

kokuyu

.:~Mugunghwa Traveler ~:.

hmm.... it puzzles me why you still can't suppressed your negative thoughts.

i would say remember all the nice things he had done to you. if possible, record down them in your diary. then, you'll be amazed how many great stuff he has done for you. that way, you may realized he's not that bad after all.

-"Life is more than just one, & nothing's more important than One"-
Signature

Devilet

Devilet

~ cyNicaLDeviL ~

Negative mind? Is that what I think it is? o__o
Well, I'm not exactly sure what you're thinking. However I see it's troubling you ... It seems you don't want to leave this guy or ruin the relationship you have with him. Try to just settle down and enjoy the moment at hand, maybe later on you can tell him if you feel more comfortable with him. It must be something normal for you to have those negative thoughts, but don't let it consume you. You have to keep your mind occuppied with other things, so try not to put yourself in a situation where you'll think about it again. Eventually you can train yourself better and surpress it.

Kyuoto

Kyuoto

Engineered buddy

Write down a journal of what you did today. Look over. Confess to him.
It isn't easy to get rid of a negative mind. The thing is, you want to look at the postive side at things and what he did with you. If you are 12, don't get ahead of yourself. Just keep it slowly and just try to keep a good relationship.
You may be jealous of other girls but you have to have trust in him. You can't just know everything about it. Ask to go out with him. Spend time with him.
If you really want to know his relationship between him and the girl, just ask.

Good luck!

jasaiyajin

jasaiyajin

-repeat-

look here -----> you're an idiot

Just let him know how you feel! Tell him she bothers you!

Then talk to the other girl, tell her what's troubling you in a friendly manner. You assume too much, so just ask once in a while.

IF you are still worried, ask friends around about how they behave. It's normal to be concerned, you have a RIGHT to ask and to KNOW!

Yes, Confess your feelings in the most positive way, even if you think negatively. Then, you wont hurt anyone if you are wrong and you will set your heart at ease.

Nyah... if he is fuckin' around with you, kick his ass for me <3

-repeat-

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.