Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What is beyond the black hole? Any idea? - Minitokyo

What is beyond the black hole? Any idea?

page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Next » 93 total items

mukumuku

mukumuku

I am me

Has anybody wonder wat is beyond or behind d black hole?

I was jas wondering though .. all i noe so far bout it is that nythin dat get suck in nvr get out .. my fren told me dat dere is no oxygen dere so u will nvr survive in dere

nyway .. for me .. i always thought dat black hole is a way dat will lead to another galaxy dat should not b known by nybody n i think dat d galaxy dere is sumthing almost similar to ours which means dat dere is another planet Earth .. but den instead of using technolgy like wat we use now .. i think dey have something like magic n den all dis kind of demon too! :D

I told my frens wat i thought bout dis .. dey all gave me d wierd look ^_^' .. i noe it sound like i watch too much anime or movie but i think its fun to think of it dis way .. life is more adventurous n thrilling if something like dis were true :D

so .. i was wondering wat's other people theory of black hole and is my theory really dat wierd?

I hope there's cheese for some ODD REASON :P

Well to be just and technicly correct. at somepoint in the black hole (correct me if im wrong) but the black ejects some stuff. in a way take the planet saturn with its ring being the light that it "absorbs" and from the top and lower side of the black hole. There stuff being throw out.

As for something on the other side... i say there's nothing.... you prob just keeps spinning and spinning inside the black hole. Until you probably get out via the jet or something.

And as a quickie... you want to appear on some other place in space/galaxy. USE A WORM HOLE... that does the job.

speedfreek19

speedfreek19

Belldandy Fanboy

ok first of all muku is try not to take shortcuts in speilling :p

No oxygen in black holes? who woulda thunk it, considering there is no oxygen in space anyway >>;

as to where it leads, we can only imagine :p but every single atom would be crushed inside of the black hole before you could even get through it :p

but there is no doubt other planets similar to ours with similar inhabitants

Signature Image

tobiast88

tobiast88

No patience for fools.

Two simple options: death by crushing. Or death by crushing.
The black hole is an area of space where a massive star collapsed in death. This mass contracts until space is deformed by it, and anything passing by will be attracted and added to the mass. The gravitation is so strong that even light can't get out - hence the name "black hole". The middle of a black hole is supposed to be a place where the spatial equivalent of an atom weighs about a ton. Nothing survives, because everything is crushed. Some theorize that black holes actually are conduits to other places in the universe (wormholes) or even other universes (dimensional wormholes). However, since the equivalent "white fountain" at the other end of a black hole has never been observed, it is highly unlikely that this is the case. Plus the gravitational influences would'nt stick if this was the case, and the whole thing would collapse. Stop reading bad science fiction and read a physics book, and learn about the real world. Magic? Demons? Honestly.

"When fascism comes to America it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross." Sinclair Lewis, Litterature Nobel Prize winner.
Join the groups!
http://mt-atheists.minitokyo.net/ ---> for science vs religion discussion
http://mt-gay-straight-club.minitokyo.net/ ---> for tolerant people

DON'T READ PHYSICS BOOKS. They'll give you a headeache. But they what happens in a black hole is interesting. As tobias88 said, pass the event horizon nothing scapes from gravitie it's like a giant whirpool were even entire stars are crushed and pass to the other side as atoms. There, the space is reduced to the nothing (to a single, infinitesimal small point) and time becomes eternity. So, for the unhappy who falls trough the event horizon, is an eternal hell of crushing.

But what would happen if we could send a spaceship not trough the event horizon, but by the center of the hole? Maybe the tripulants would die... or maybe the'll find their way to another point of the universe or even other universe trogth a wormhole

Problem is, none has ever seen a white hole, the other side where things that fall in the worm hole get out. Maybe it's in another universe

Better read Carl Sagan, Issac Asimov or Paul Davies. They explain it more simple... or not.

As the theory goes, one falling into a black hole is not crushed to death....they are pulled into an infinitely smaller mass, "spagettification" as I recall.

Tobias is correct in identifiying that the theoretical opposite to the black hole is the white hole. The laws of physics do not reject the existence of wormholes or white holes...yet these objects have never been observed.

It should be pointed out that not everything falling into a blackhole will never come come out. The gamma bursts, which are created by supermassive stars collapsing into black holes indicates that very energetic particles can indeed escape the gravity well. Otherwise, we would not be able to detect these bursts. Also, according to Professor Steven Hawkins, black holes evaporate. If his theory is correct, of a period of trillion upon trillions of years, blackholes will fade away as pieces radiate away as heat.

Signature
	Image[/img]

tobiast88

tobiast88

No patience for fools.

Read Stephen Hawkings. And to my knowledge, Asimov is fiction mireya2. I wouldn't depend on that. And reading physics books is necessary, and it never gave me headaches. Perhaps it was the effect of trying to suppress your kneejerk reaction that all of this goes against your pathetic little religion.
The point is that black holes almost certainly lead to death, not to an absurd, utopic, mystical universe like mukumuku suggests.
And the only reason X-rays can escape (and only some gamma rays) is that they are not even near the vicinity of the event horizon; they're in the accretion disk. Get your facts straight, griffon, but thank you for correcting my spaghettification mistake.
Even though it's not really a mistake; spaghettification occurs while an object passes the event horizon and accelerates toward the center of the black hole, creating time dilation and the works. Eventually though, when the object reaches the center (even though it does not appear to outside of the black hole because of the red shift and the time dilation) it becomes part of the mass of the black hole, effectively being crushed.

"When fascism comes to America it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross." Sinclair Lewis, Litterature Nobel Prize winner.
Join the groups!

EternalParadox

Retired Moderator

EternalParadox

.:Enigma Mod:.

Spaghettification is not due to time dilation, because the corrolary to time dilation is length contraction, not stretching. Spaghettification is due to the difference in gravity felt by your head from your feet.

Quote:
But what would happen if we could send a spaceship not trough the event horizon, but by the center of the hole?

That made me chuckle. The event horizon is not a donut. There isn't a hole in it that you can squeeze through and somehow avoid the gravitational effects. Furthermore, a black hole is not a "hole" in the traditional sense. It is a singularity rather than a geometric circle.

EternalParadox
Previously the Forum, Vector Art, and Policy Moderator

tobiast88

tobiast88

No patience for fools.

Ok, clarification: "time dilation from the point of view of an outside observer"
There's no time dilation for the object being attracted to the black hole, only for an observer who would also see the length contraction.
So inside the black hole --> spaghettification due to gravitation.
And outside the black hole --> time dilation effect and length contraction.

Join the groups!

You cant send a space ship through a blackhole, it will never come back. Black holes are so powerful that not even light can escape them. Nothing man can create can do that. What is beyond a black hole? Nothing. You'll get crushed. A black hole is escentially a hole, you may travel down it forever and never reach the end. Or just hit a dark hollow bottom. Wormholes are a different story, you CAN send a space through one theoretically and reach other parts of the universe that would normally take millions of years to reach i only a matter of seconds.

tobiast88

tobiast88

No patience for fools.

No. A black hole is not a hole per se: as EternalParadox rightly said, it is a singularity that creates an extremely powerful grvitational field. "Traveling down it" will result in destruction, not "hitting a dark, hollow bottom". And wormholes are nice theoretically, but have never been observed (or only for microseconds in labs).

Join the groups!

Quote by mukumukumy fren told me dat dere is no oxygen dere so u will nvr survive in dere

You... needed your friend to tell you there was "no" oxygen in space (of course there's some, but it's usually not concentrated like it is on the Earth).

Quote by mukumukunyway .. for me .. i always thought dat black hole is a way dat will lead to another galaxy dat should not b known by nybody n i think dat d galaxy dere is sumthing almost similar to ours which means dat dere is another planet Earth .. but den instead of using technolgy like wat we use now .. i think dey have something like magic n den all dis kind of demon too! :D

Wow. Good for you... sorry, but that's just weird.

Quote by mukumukuI told my frens wat i thought bout dis .. dey all gave me d wierd look ^_^' .. i noe it sound like i watch too much anime or movie but i think its fun to think of it dis way .. life is more adventurous n thrilling if something like dis were true :D

Umm... that's nice, but there's something called reality that you have to take into consideration.

Quote by mukumukuso .. i was wondering wat's other people theory of black hole and is my theory really dat wierd?

Yes your concept of what a black hole is, is really "dat wierd".

Anyways, if you want to know about black holes I suggest Google.

You may also want to grab a book at your school. I've read Steven Hawkings' A Briefer History of Time and it has some good information in it. It's short and you'd probably like it.

pentsive

pentsive

Rawr

This thought continually goes through my mind. Is there only death in a blackhole? Is there nothing in there? Is it another way to other parts of the universe(faster)? Is it to another parallel world or even another time? This is something unknown but i would like to know the real answer to before i die. I think that there is another world on the other side, or i would hope. Maybe other planets that might be like mars which might not have life but just interesting. This is one of the ideas that just keep coming up and keep me wondering

Down it Down!

hm i think maybe it takes you to another dimension or a different galaxy or you just die since nobody knows what will happen

BobaFett2ha

BobaFett2ha

Mandalore

You have to realize that you can't "go" anywhere through a black hole. Even if you "did", you wouldn't be you. The particles that make up your body would all dissociate because of the extreme level of energy. YOU WILL DIE. No doubt about it.

"The ugly and thin cattle ate up the seven sleek and fat cattle." - Genesis 41:4

tobiast88

tobiast88

No patience for fools.

Dissociate? (Why are there so many pseudo-physicists here who rely on fiction and movies?) No. The singularity at the center of a black hole would fatally compress all of one's atoms because of gravitation. End result is the same, death; the physics of it are not, and that is what is really important.

Join the groups!

Instead of boggling yall minds...... just accept the fact that God made it n there's no way of tellin what's "beyond" the black hole because His creations are not fathomable by the human mind (which one are yall refferring to by the way...theres more than one).....but apart from that before u can get there.......you wont survive because there's no oxygen in space for you to breathe and your body exerts to much pressure for 'nothing' to contain so you'll burst n die........and if u somehow do make it to the blackhole.....you'll die (unless God performs a miracle)......so bottom line is......you'll die....hehe sounds morbid

tobiast88

tobiast88

No patience for fools.

Of course! Let's not think for ourselves and just say goddidit whenever we can't explain something! That's a super way to get progress! We can't find a vaccine for Aids yet? Oh well, the bible doesn't mention Aids, so just drop it! Computers? No reference in the bible, chuck it out!
[/sarcasm]
Go back to the middle ages, chump. Humans can perfectly fathom what's around us, given time and no interference from you religious nutjobs. And I would advise you to use proper english as a common courtesy to everyone, since you're from NY and many other MTers who are foreign make the effort of writing legibly. Unless education isn't your priority, because god obviously loves stupid people.

Oh, and getting to a black hole isn't a problem if you have a spaceship (ever heard of them? they weren't built by god) and a lot of time. Obviously no one is going to chuck themselves into space with no protection. Dimwit.

Join the groups!

Quote by FatalRasenganInstead of boggling yall minds...... just accept the fact that God made it n there's no way of tellin what's "beyond" the black hole because His creations are not fathomable by the human mind (which one are yall refferring to by the way...theres more than one).....but apart from that before u can get there.......you wont survive because there's no oxygen in space for you to breathe and your body exerts to much pressure for 'nothing' to contain so you'll burst n die........

What the hell? Just because you're not intelligent enough to understand that people want to understand things instead of blinding following a God that probably doesn't exist doesn't mean you have to make unintelligible posts on a topic that has nothing to do with God.

And, yes, I'm sure someone would go out into space with no way to breathe and fly right into a black hole.

Quote by FatalRasenganand if u somehow do make it to the blackhole.....you'll die (unless God performs a miracle)......so bottom line is......you'll die....hehe sounds morbid

So God doesn't preform miracles? Not even for Pat Robertson or Ann Coulter?

Jesus says: GTFO plz.

Quote by tobiast88The singularity at the center of a black hole would fatally compress all of one's atoms because of gravitation. End result is the same, death; the physics of it are not, and that is what is really important.

Would a person still even be alive during spaghettification...?

Quote by tobiast88Obviously no one is going to chuck themselves into space with no protection.

Are you so sure about that?

ttwen

ttwen

somebody

no, nobody will be alive.. even before spagettification. our human body is adjusted to suit earth's gravity field so generally our body won't work well in gravity fields which are much more different from our earths. Astronauts' who are coming back to earth experiences some weird sickness (if i am not wrong... read it from somewhere..) due to low gravity in space. so a prolonged exposure might kill.

black hole is not a hole. according to a theory, it a 4d space inside black hole. In a 4d space you can see everything behind, in front, above and below you. This is because the gravity influences how much a light bends. even our sun bends it's light but it's just a few degrees (i think.. i don't remember).

As for a black hole, it bends the light until the light goes back from where it came from. That's why a black hole is "invisible". and why a black hole is called a black hole? this is because when you look at a black hole, you see emptiness. The light coming from behind the black holes can't get to earth, like during a esclipse the moon blocks the light from the sun. So it seems like there's a hole in the universe,
while a black hole is actually a solid!

Well that's a pretty easy question. What's beyond the black hole? The white hole!

mukumuku

mukumuku

I am me

hmm, I guess like what tobiast88 and what mireya2 said, i should get back to more reality. Anyway, I read in en.wikipedia.org and many thanks for people who wrote in this thread about black hole, i understand this kind of science thing better. Afterall I always fail my science test here TT.

Thanks people! :D

none...

Quote by mukumukuI read in en.wikipedia.org and many thanks for people who wrote in this thread about black hole, i understand this kind of science thing better. Afterall I always fail my science test here TT.

Don't use Wikipedia as a source of information, very bad idea.

Quote by ttwenaccording to a theory, it a 4d space inside black hole. In a 4d space you can see everything behind, in front, above and below you. This is because the gravity influences how much a light bends. even our sun bends it's light but it's just a few degrees (i think.. i don't remember).

Yes gravity bends light, but I don't think bending light creates four dimensional space. Plus we can only experience three "spatial" dimensions, if more exist we can't comprehend them.

page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Next » 93 total items

Back to Religion & Science | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.