Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What is beyond the black hole? Any idea? - Minitokyo

What is beyond the black hole? Any idea?

page 4 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 93 total items

Matter is not created or destoyed just changed. You'll just stop being human and be something else. You could be a part of a star or billions of neutrinos exploring space like never before or whatever. Blackholes overtime lose their mass trough Hawkins radiation. In String theroy gravity can do what other forces cannot and that is believed to be able to transverse to other diminsions. Read The Elelagant Universe by Brian Green is a good start on some new ideas in the areas of blackholes, gravity and other diminsions. Read other books on the matter such as Steven Hawkins The Universe In A Nutshell. And Other books to come to your own ideas as how the Universe works.

well I think the dark hole transport us to other dimensions galaxies or diferent times and stuff lke that,because, even if they send a satelite they will never really know what is it,'cause it suck stuff,no matter what it is,I wonder at what speed they suck.

and I don't think is weird your way about the dark hole,'cause is similar to mine,after all for cientists thinks 90% the universe is mistery,and 10% is not(for me I think they know 5 or 8%)

oudorobou

oudorobou

Nammy

god? hahaha. yeah right. it'd be awesome if there were alternate universes or other lifeforms. life would be a lot more interesting.

ya me A LOT.... iw as really interested in it that i was going towards physics and astronomy..... as my field lool

Well from what my older brother has told me, a black hole is a star that has imploded on itself. It has too much mass for its own good, to the point where all the mass is condensed into one single point in the center. Since we probably won't be reaching a black hole soon, we're not sure what happens when you go into a black hole. However, the gravitational force gradually changes as an object is pulled inwards, elongating the object as it is sucked in. But who knows what happens when the object reaches the center...

Let's all be happy!

Jesus/Santa clause and the cutest red haired girl you will ever see.

ttwen

ttwen

somebody

oh god this thread is like so long ago -_-''

black hole?

a big eater :P

Well one thing for sure, how black hole works is just a theory, to know the fact, you need to find a black hole and throw things at it and see what happen.

otherwise you can't be too sure.

Ekitna

Ekitna

Ima Survivor!

mn... Maybe the eye to another dimension, well, with the last experiments with the new machine we will know it, if we don't die first...

mick-klaassen

mick-klaassen

boredom is imminent to strike

i think if you go into the black hole you wont be happy because i think the gravity is that heavy that it will put you together making of someone who is 180 cm tall that it makes you 5 cm tall
and if not
i think machines wont do the job because you'll loose contact with the machine it might be to a other demension and it might be the gravity but i think we'll never know for sure

why?

Kazenonatsu

Kazenonatsu

Day Dreamer

I think its more like another kind of star, just it has so much gravity that nothing can escape from its pull. Like how the sun's gravity keeps the planets in orbit, except that the gravity is so great that instead of orbiting the sun the planets become part of the sun. Well something like that xD

A moment bound in eternity.

well, if it's me there's few theories with it...
some says that it has nothing because of its gravity force which compressed everything into germs.... i think?
and some did say that there's eventually another world inside the black hole, like a parallel world of the current milky way...
lol

I'm incomplete,
I'm a hybrid,
I'm the demi-god,
I'm ONIGAMI!

Well, considering that a Black hole is a collapsed star that becomes so dense that light cannot escape its pull, I'm guessing that if you reach the nexus, provided you're not pulled apart and crushed to death, you'd probably reach raidiated gas so dense that to stand in its wake would mean that you'd utterly obliterated. Just a theory, of course.

Alistare

Alistare

Stand Alone Complex

The Final Frontier is in there, because it'll definately be the last ride you'll ever take. XD

I like to disturb the harmony of the pond by throwing a handful of pebbles in all at once. ~ Me
There are so many fragile things, after all. People break so easily. So do dreams and hearts. ~ Neil GaimanSignature Image

Hmm....
blackhole?
maybe something spooky
:p

fufufufuuf.....

joke.

how could the scientist said anything about it without being sucked?
i mean sucked into the blackhole.
they said there is no oxygen there?
what if it's just a kind of gate... to heaven?
:">

nobody knows....

madaramewannabe

Professional Henchman

A book written by Stephen Hawking called A Brief History of Time has some interesting things to say on black holes. Since I have a bad habbit of only reading the first and last page of a thread I won't say anything more for fear of repeating someone but if you are interested get the book out of a library.

vIta'pu'be'

Well personally I don't believe in a black hole being a "hole", but rather a sphere of compressed matter which bends space.
Note: This is what I believe, so don't take it too seriously.

hrmm....i'm supppose it's the 'impossible' XD

奥村雪男 :
『今からで。。。僕はお父さんの代わりに弟​を保護します。』
『これは笑っするものではありません!』

page 4 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 93 total items

Back to Religion & Science | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.