Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Sex Under The Age of 13? - Minitokyo

Sex Under The Age of 13?

page 1 of 11 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 11 Next » 256 total items

GloriaChan

GloriaChan

*-_Moments Of Love_-*

I CAN'T BELIEVE IT! MY BEST FRIEND JUST TOLD ME THAT SHE LOST HER VIRGINITY AT THE AGE OF 12! with a boy she didn't even know! What is this?

Do u think is right? I mean, she wasn't so childish but neither so adult! Now we are 15 and she is already an expert of the kamasutra! What the hell is that? (not the kamasutra, i know what it is)

What do u think about it? pls give ur personal thought.

EDIT: I didn't say that now I hate her or something! I really love her, she is my BEST friend! And I didn't give a bad opinion of her.
And he wasn't the right person. She said she didn't even know his name! I just asked if u think is right to have sex at such a young age with a person u don't even know!

EDIT 2: The point is: WOULD U DO THE SAME?

GloriaChan

GloriaChan

*-_Moments Of Love_-*

I didn't say that now I hate her or something! I really loves her, she is my BEST friend! And I didn't give a bad opinion of her.
And he wasn't the right person. She said the she didn't even know his name! I just asked if u think is right to have sex at such a young age with a person u don't even know!

tobiast88

tobiast88

No patience for fools.

Hey, it's her choice. If you're not OK with that, then go repress someone else. As long as it's consensual and safely protected, I see no problems (except with religious groups who would leap at the sex before marriage issue and the decaying morals of society, blablabla)

"When fascism comes to America it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross." Sinclair Lewis, Litterature Nobel Prize winner.
Join the groups!
http://mt-atheists.minitokyo.net/ ---> for science vs religion discussion
http://mt-gay-straight-club.minitokyo.net/ ---> for tolerant people

Where dos she lives?Her name?What his her size...? X-P Just kidding!Well,everybody can do what wants whith your own body.But i think she must be forced,because what kid will make love at 12 year....?

GloriaChan

GloriaChan

*-_Moments Of Love_-*

I don't think she was forced because she is the kind of girl who kicks ur ass if u force her to do something!

12!?!?! ohh, why do I even act surprised? I think she did it just to say"Ok, I've done this, what is next?"But I don't think that she even knew what she was doing.
Is almost rape, for her sake she at least should have known the boys name.

Who believes in the convincing power of logics has never talked to an angry woman.

whats the problem, maybe she was horny maybe she was drunk but I dont get what the big deal is?

Well, I think that you should have sex for children only, and since at 12 you're not exactly ready to have a child... :X

THERE ARE SECRETS WHERE FAIRIES DON'T LIVE.
Saltici Comics : Salty: the Misunderstood Spider (updates every Monday)

tobiast88

tobiast88

No patience for fools.

Sex for procreation only? God you're boring. If it's pleasurable, why not do it, as long as we don't harm ourselves? I mean, even animals have sex for pleasure.

"When fascism comes to America it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross." Sinclair Lewis, Litterature Nobel Prize winner.
Join the groups!
http://mt-atheists.minitokyo.net/ ---> for science vs religion discussion
http://mt-gay-straight-club.minitokyo.net/ ---> for tolerant people

Finalzero0000

Ninja Commander

Personally, I think whatever one does is their choice. My question is if people really know what they are doing and if they are prepared for any risks involved. I can't say much about sex my self but I personally can wait until I feel the time is right (if ever).

Kaisuke90

Kaisuke90

~The Angel of Light and Shadow~

I don't think it's right to have sex with someone u don't know at ANY age....
and especially at such young age... 12 >_>
To me, sex is not just: Do it, enjoy it, forget it...do it again....and so on
Sex is a way of showing love... it should bring two people closer, both physically and mentally, and litterly XD <---- ok that was just a joke >.<

pentsive

pentsive

Rawr

I think that people should at least wait til the age of 15 to lose their virginity. Losing at the age of twelve is kind of sickening X-P The thing is it's people's choices on when they lose it but they should at least wait until they hit 15 when they at least get some "smart" thinking.

Down it Down!

WTF? I didn't know boys could get it up before 13. If you're talking about a girl losing her virginity before 13 then that's kinda wrong cause they're still so young. I lost mine at 19 and I really think it's better to just wait till you're married to do it.

eXDream2K5

eXDream2K5

the crazy band geek

I think it's wrong, and no, I wouldn't. I'm 19 and I have never made the decision to be like my peers and lose my virginity to someone who I probably won't spend the rest of my life with. It goes against my morals to engage in pre-marital sex.

Labels are for cans. I'm not a f*cking can.

TenX

TenX

Tx [full luv]

well... 12 yo... xD i think that it is too young for it... but... everyone grows up in their own time.. so.. maybe there are in the world people who acctually can do that with that age....
well.. i would do that with 12... if i were dating a girl who i really care and if she relly care with me... otherwise.. i dont think so... /heh

Just forget it. ppl do things and they kno the risks so if she pops a kid out. Just tell her that the child is livin' proof of her mistake. geez...ppl these days are ignorant when it comes to sex if she wants to have sex with every guy she sees let her do it. If it ruins her life then so be it. Hell, it's not like havin' sex is full of mistakes though, some ppl are better than others.

Music is in your eyes.
Music is in your soul.
Music is surrounding, everywhere you see.
Music is a reflection of who we wish to be.

SebastianvonKane

SebastianvonKane

Omniversal lone traveler

I look back and realize this is not new. This comes from the very beginning of human civilization.

In fact, there are many similar cases around the world every month (mostly). And some girls have become mother at 11 or 12.

I think is wrong indeed. It's again my morals too. However, many people surrender to pleasure.

Would I do the same?
May be. Seriuosly.

Sadly, this goes even against my very own phylosophics. Something I will not tell. But I'm so perverted...

If you hate me because of this, then I'll go post to Hongfire.

Correction: animals does not have sex for pleasure.

"You have a job to do, and so do I. Yours is to sell socks and suspenders. Mine is to cross-examine people like you and crush them".

blackalchemist

blackalchemist

never cry wolf...

Her choice, her right, but it's a lot better and more responsible to wait

merged: 10-03-2006 ~ 05:21pm

Quote by SebastianvonKaneI look back and realize this is not new. This comes from the very beginning of human civilization.

In fact, there are many similar cases around the world every month (mostly). And some girls have become mother at 11 or 12.

I think is wrong indeed. It's again my morals too. However, many people surrender to pleasure.

Would I do the same?
May be. Seriuosly.

Sadly, this goes even against my very own phylosophics. Something I will not tell. But I'm so perverted...

If you hate me because of this, then I'll go post to Hongfire.

Correction: animals does not have sex for pleasure.

well its fine to be a little perverted... lol
Its human nature, but it's not ok to rape anyone or anything

Go to the battlefield firmly confident of victory, and you will come home with no wounds whatever. Engage in combat fully determined to die and you will be alive; wish to survive in the battle and you will surely meet death. When you leave the house determined not to see it again you will come home safely; when you have any thought of returning you will not return. You may not be in the wrong to think that the world is always subject to change, but the warrior must not entertain this way of thinking, for his fate is always determined.
Uesugi Kenshin (1530-1578)

Fighting for Peace is like Fucking for Virginity

To begin, there are animals who perform sexual intercourse for pleaure other than humans. Those being bonobos, formerly called the Pygmy Chimpanzee, and dolphins. Next, has anyone actually addressed the issue of the fact that, despite consent, a girl of 12 may not be emotionally ready? Physically, there could be reprecussions, depending on the body mass of her partner. However, the main reason for laws requiring an age of consent is the fact that most people under these ages are not mature enough to understand the consequences, emotional and physical, caused by sexual intercourse. Consider also, that not all people who ARE of the age of consent are mature enough, emotionally and mentally, to handle sex to begin with.

SebastianvonKane

SebastianvonKane

Omniversal lone traveler

Not a raper.
Just think that girls are a lot more 'kawaii' than grown ups.

However, I would never rape a little girl.

However, in my life has happened thing you would never believe, especially with little girls.

merged: 10-03-2006 ~ 05:30pm
What a cool theme to discuss, huh?

"You have a job to do, and so do I. Yours is to sell socks and suspenders. Mine is to cross-examine people like you and crush them".

She already had sex... I don't judge her. Send her a kiss on her forehead, and tell her I pray God to keep her healthy and make her wiser. Twelve years old... too young to sex.
Gloria91thebest, I believe she's a great friend. She gave you her life example. It's enough to make you think about how you want your life to be. Keep the friendship, learn and teach. A kiss on your forehead too.
About taking a 12 years old girl to bed, she would be disappointed. No, thanks.

Mene, mene, tekel, parsin

Quote by the poster with a sign that says "space for rent" in his headI think that people should at least wait til the age of 15 to lose their virginity. Losing at the age of twelve is kind of sickening X-P The thing is it's people's choices on when they lose it but they should at least wait until they hit 15 when they at least get some "smart" thinking.

Did someone accidentally drop you on your head when you are very young?
Being 15, 16 or 17 does not make you smarter in thinking when to have sex.
Some are way younger that and they know sex isn't something that you should be
doing until they are way older enough or better yet, until they get married and
with the person they want to spend their rest of their lives with.

Who ever read that idiot's post don't listen it.

Signature

x-gear

x-gear

Running away...

O.o That fast? It's her choice i guess. Then again i still disaprove because you got your whole life to "grow up." When i was 12, i was thinking about ninja turtels and power rangers. My my...Sex isn't a game to mess with. Once you cross that line, you have to realize that its a risk and resposibilities. I wouldnt know about resposibilities or girls so don't ask me.

What is it?

Chloe

Retired Moderator

Chloe

てめら~!!

Quote by Kaisuke90I don't think it's right to have sex with someone u don't know at ANY age....
and especially at such young age... 12 >_>
To me, sex is not just: Do it, enjoy it, forget it...do it again....and so on
Sex is a way of showing love... it should bring two people closer, both physically and mentally, and litterly XD <---- ok that was just a joke >.<

I totally agree. I mean, I would never sleep with someone I didn't know. But then again, I was (and still am) smart enough to know that I shouldn't even think about losing my virginity at a young age, especially with someone I don't even know.

Quote by pentsiveI think that people should at least wait til the age of 15 to lose their virginity. Losing at the age of twelve is kind of sickening X-P The thing is it's people's choices on when they lose it but they should at least wait until they hit 15 when they at least get some "smart" thinking.

15? That's just a 3 year difference from 12, which is way too young in my eyes. When I turned 18 (the age you become an adult in Canada) I didn't walk down St. Catherine street hopeing to cash in my v-card.

But back to the matter at hand:

Quote by Gloria91thebestDo u think is right? I mean, she wasn't so childish but neither so adult!

Um, no, she was a child when that happened.

Quote by Gloria91thebestThe point is: WOULD U DO THE SAME?

Absolutely not. Like I said before, I'm smart enough to know that sex isn't something you do randomly with random people. Not to mention if you're below 18, it's kinda illegal if the authorities find out >_>
Many people are saying it was her choice. But shouldn't we be asking if it was the right choice?

Signature Image
Like video game posters? Click on my signature image!
Latest wallpaper: Red Ninja

page 1 of 11 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 11 Next » 256 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.