Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 signatures! - Minitokyo

page 1 of 1 6 total items

CherryBlossom006

CherryBlossom006

merry xmas

hi:), pls i've got 2 questions about signatures, the first one (i know there is a way to request for signatures) but i would like to know how to make my own one^_^', and the "thanks for the fav" thing, where do i place it so it can shows up.?
and the other question i dont know where to look at to know how does my currnent signature looks like?, i uploaded in the signature part, but i've never had the opportunitie to look at it in the page.
thanks for ur help :D :D :D ^_^'
well i guess they were 2 and a half questions XD :hmpf: :sweat:

asinine

asinine

++_Sleeveless Vampire_ ++

Well for your 2nd question.... in your control panel>personal options
you will see at the signature section there is the signature text
in order to make your signature image to appear you have yo put this code in it: [sigimg]

as for your first questions... i thinmk the first part is relatively the same as the second question and about the thanks for the fav... you may have to go to every person who fav your artworks and put this code: [img](url of your Thanks for the fav)[/img]
you can upload your images to imageshack or photobucket.com :)
i hope that help ;)

At the end of the day, i would always turn around and say.... "Egao Saku... "
Signature
Co-Administrator of MTSingapore
<3 Me Luv U Sooo Muchi Hino-Chan!

CherryBlossom006

CherryBlossom006

merry xmas

thanks that helped a lot! :D
it is very useful, but i was wondering if i dont have an URL, its imposible to post the "thanks for the fav thing", right? ^^_^'

asinine

asinine

++_Sleeveless Vampire_ ++

nope it is not at all impossible ^_^

Make an account in this website : www.photobucket.com
You can upload your image there and there you will have the url to it ^_^

At the end of the day, i would always turn around and say.... "Egao Saku... "
Signature
Co-Administrator of MTSingapore
<3 Me Luv U Sooo Muchi Hino-Chan!

MapleRose

Retired Moderator

MapleRose

likes rainbows :D

or you can use www.imageshack.us you don't have to sign up or anything to use it :)

Spystreak

Retired Moderator

Spystreak

The Grim Reaper

I just want to warn you now since no one else has. MT does not allow over-sized sigs. We have a strict size for all sigs. Sigs using the image tags ([img] [/img]) will be deleted without warning. Upload enough sigs using this method and you will be warned.

As for creating sigs most people like to use photoshop to do that. Just find an image extract the character from the background and put it on a background you create yourself. Think of it as making a mini wallpaper so to speak. This is just a generalization of what you do I can't be more specific since I don't know much about photoshop yet

Fools You Can't Escape from The Grim Reaper. Your Only Chance for Escape Is Death. Bye Bye Now
Signature
Your Ignorance Will Be Your Own Downfall.

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Back to Art | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.