Gekkostate v4.0! Complete Best Edition!

Group announcement by

page 1 of 1 3 total items

fluke

fluke

What once was good enough...

Cancel

Well ladies and gentlemen, it's finally here! Gekkostate Version 4.0! Striket has by far outdone himself this time with the background! He based this off a screen shot from earlier in the series and modified it completly to fit Eureka's final look, give him a big applause! We are still working out some kinds for the bios, and I'm willing to take suggestions on more content, as always we are trying to provide a complete Eureka Seven experience!

We were going to release once we reached 150 members, but I figured what the heck, close enough. :)

New features include a complete Screenshots sections of all episodes available by fansub so far, a E7 clean opening music video and a fun little shoutbox to play around with!

So let us know what ya think, if you are a E7 fan feel free to join up or if you just want to find out more about it thats fine too!

Check it out! Gekkostate

Cancel

OMG that is so weird b/c I check it out before I read this announcement LOL XD thats so funny! but OMG you did a GREAT no AMAZING JOB on the group my friend, I love it. :D Now Im inspired to vist more now hehe. :) Once again I LOVE IT. Its a cool color great, and yay I love shoutboxes to spam hehe :P.

~* Lacus *~

Signature Image A little birdy told you to .... FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER!

Cancel

Wow! The new site is beautiful. I really love it. I never really see any groups with amazing layouts as this group. Eureka seveN just plain rocks!

Signature Image
+ Latest Work.:A Dying Friend

page 1 of 1 3 total items

Back to Group Announcements | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.