Gekkostate v4.0! Complete Best Edition!

Group announcement by

page 1 of 1 3 total items

fluke

fluke

Part-time Vector Artist

Cancel

Well ladies and gentlemen, it's finally here! Gekkostate Version 4.0! Striket has by far outdone himself this time with the background! He based this off a screen shot from earlier in the series and modified it completly to fit Eureka's final look, give him a big applause! We are still working out some kinds for the bios, and I'm willing to take suggestions on more content, as always we are trying to provide a complete Eureka Seven experience!

We were going to release once we reached 150 members, but I figured what the heck, close enough. :)

New features include a complete Screenshots sections of all episodes available by fansub so far, a E7 clean opening music video and a fun little shoutbox to play around with!

So let us know what ya think, if you are a E7 fan feel free to join up or if you just want to find out more about it thats fine too!

Check it out! Gekkostate

Cancel

OMG that is so weird b/c I check it out before I read this announcement LOL XD thats so funny! but OMG you did a GREAT no AMAZING JOB on the group my friend, I love it. :D Now Im inspired to vist more now hehe. :) Once again I LOVE IT. Its a cool color great, and yay I love shoutboxes to spam hehe :P.

~* Lacus *~

Signature Image A little birdy told you to .... FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER! Want to read my mind? Visit my blog on LJ.
| Facebook | YouTube | deviantART |

Lastest Wallpaper: Tides of Clarity

Cancel

Wow! The new site is beautiful. I really love it. I never really see any groups with amazing layouts as this group. Eureka seveN just plain rocks!

Signature Image
+ Latest Work.:A Dying Friend

page 1 of 1 3 total items

Back to Group Announcements | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.