Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 How do you treat your manga? - Minitokyo

How do you treat your manga?

page 2 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next » 80 total items

Vinitachi

Vinitachi

Azndude

Like any investment, I keep them in the best condition I can provide them.
That why I cring when my cousin gets them. They can really destroy mangas...

Learning little by little.
Signature

I always take good care all my manga, because I have spent many a lot of money and time to buy them, So I have to make them as a new book just like when i buy them for the first time.

And since I have little brother, I have to put them in a book shelves and put a lock on it. Because I don't want to find my book became pieces of paper.

They are like treasures to me (they were pretty expensive after all) and I lend them only to my closest friends whom I can trust. The few volumes I have are all on my bookshelf in a perfect condition thanks to the fact that at home I'm the only one interested in them and the others don't even bother to touch or examine them.

Just shelf them, but its getting dusty now a days.

There's not a single crease in any of my many mangas. I would cry if that happened, and would have to replace the 'damaged' book. x3 I guess this obsession isn't exactly healthy...but at least my books are pretty. *w*

auel1124

auel1124

I will fly with broken wings...

I keep them in a good shape, but when I lend them to my friends, they usually lose some pages and that makes me angry (well, not exactly angry ^^U). That makes me treat my manga in a good condition and I keep them with the envelopes and everything

I try to keep them as new looking as possible. Not to open it too much when I read it to prevent a bend near the spine of the book.

WooyaPooya

Fallen Member

I treat all of my stuff really well, so that goes for my manga as well. If you look at any of my books (manga or not), they're in perfect condition. I can't stand to bend the spines or fold the corners, so yeah. ^^;

afaT

afaT

Let Air take me home...

Hmm... I treat my mangas quite well actually. I put them on shelves and if I want to read I handle it with care. Im not harsh with it and I try to put back all my mangas careful as possible. But I just treat the mangas I LIKE in that way :P
Its another thing about the mangas I dont like (and for some reason, they are in my room anyway). I sometimes talk crap about them, and Im not so careful with them too XD. I dont know why, but that is probably becase I dont see so much quality in them. You can treat them like you want XD
Thats how I treat my stuff :P
~~~~~~~~
afaT

Signature Image

Chameleon

Chameleon

FindMe

...very, very, VERY well. Both for quality's sake, and mine. They're in an enclosed bookshelf in my room. With see-through glass doors. XD Not that I don't read them or anything, I do, but I'm not casual with them as I am with, say, the paperbacks I read -- ie. dog-earing manga? NEVER. *lol* I treat all my reading material respectfully, comes from being a bookworm, but whereas I can dog-ear my everyday casual reading, I completely use bookmarks for my manga.

.:Chameleon:.
Ja ne...
XD

in good condition........sum ppl cut the pictas out of there manga and im like wth........

Mine are well-kept in a special cabinet where no 1 can touch except me hahaha

I treat it like I'm gonna resell it. I have about over 500 dollars invested and I plan to either donate or sell my old manga..

TessaLover12

TessaLover12

MT is My Home!

I treat it with real care, and I make sure that the covers aren't bent or anything.

R.I.P. The King of the Ring Eddie Guerrero, and The King of Pop Michael Jackson
Signature Image
Courtesy of soujiokita

Generally, I treat my manga as well as possible. In other words, completely the opposite of my schoolbooks.

Signature

I treat my mangas like treasure, my life! XD hehe, well, i try and keep them as new as possible without any bends and dirt.

himura088

himura088

~Smile

I have lots of manga too.. Though I don't really count how many I have..
I keep them in boxes and add some dry agent packets.. haha..

ArtificialRaindrop

ArtificialRaindrop

We're All Mad Here.

You may not guess it from looking at my room (well, I practically live in a walk-in closet, so there isn't much space to put things), but I try very hard to take good care of my manga, and really everything else I buy. I think the only things that come before taking care of my manga are my video games Valkyrie Profile, Suikoden 2, and the few others I'd have to sell my soul for in order to get another copy of ^_^'

Signature ImageYou can't live without the fire, it's the heat that makes you strong ~ Within Temptation, "Iron"
KHDownloads <-- Butterfly Chaser referred!

SP1R1T

rogue

i keep my mangas in my bookshelves i have about $200 worth of mangas so im really careful with them

My shadows the only one that walks beside me

I put them on my bookshelf with my videogames and dvd's :S

Signature

BobaFett2ha

BobaFett2ha

Mandalore

I read my manga with gloves on...

enough said? =P

"The ugly and thin cattle ate up the seven sleek and fat cattle." - Genesis 41:4

^lmao
i think it's safe to say that the majority of us keep them in good condition.

h3ll0g00dby3

h3ll0g00dby3

Call and Return

I would sometimes bring my manga to school to read and like my friends would look at them and if they put like a fold in a page or something like that i would get really mad at them. >:D I like to keep them perfecto. Yesh. My friends think i am weird. And they would make fun of me. Hehe...

Same thing goes for everything else... like... if i thought my algebra homework looked messy, i would redo the paper all over again.

Dance to the 7r4nc3!!
l337 4 l1f3!!
70741 pwn!!

Yea, anyone here will probably say they try to keep it neat. I am no exeption. I have no huge collection, but I keep mine as well kept as possible, without drawing absurd attention to it...

page 2 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next » 80 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.