Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 How do you treat your manga? - Minitokyo

How do you treat your manga?

page 4 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 80 total items

I treat them really well, of couse, because I love them, like everyone here, so I try to keep them in perfect condition.

i treat al of my mangas and other peoples' mangas as well with great care.

oudorobou

oudorobou

Nammy

i treat em like any other book i finished. just put it back on my shelf until i feel like reading it again.

I take good care of it and never let anyone near it, my money did not go just like that for something I don't keep~

mine are still in the pre-packaged wrap. j/k :D no one is allowed to touch them...because not everyone is a hard-core otaku that will treat mangas like the treasures they are. :D

i put them in a neet stack in a box. im so protective of them that i don't even bend the book far enough for me to read it without tilting my head. i love my pretty mangas<3

i rap them x)

Tsitzipritzi

Tsitzipritzi

Watch Out For My Little Gun!

All my manga are in my Hard Drive but if I had some I would treat them with care because its like a treasure to me

page 4 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 80 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.