Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Atlantis? Believe or not - Minitokyo

Atlantis? Believe or not

do you believe in atlantis?

i believe
55 votes
i don't
21 votes
can really say...
20 votes

Only members can vote.

page 3 of 5 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next » 107 total items

can really say

possible but not that we believe.

i think it really did exist. cause there has to be someone else out there ... you know, what i mean? xDD

I believe there probably was a city that did blow up due to a volcano. But if Atlantis was that city or not I am not quite sure.

Akamichi

Akamichi

Kaizoku-ou ni naru otoko da !!

I believe it did exist...
IMO there are many secrets of our world is unexplored.

I believe lost cities/continents like Atlantis, Lemuria, Mu existed at one point in time. (Well.. Lemuria theory was torched by the plate tectonics theories and Mu was dismissed by being too big a continent to sink, so they might not have existed.)

i would like to believe in an advanced people who lived in atlantis, because it would seem like a cool story and adventure to find such a place, but probably its not real, although a huge chunk of land sinking into the ocean is possible, and on that chunk of land lived an ancient civilization is also possible, plus some myths are based on real events

i believe......

no its bullshit

Ya, in the Atlantic Ocean...

i believe

hmph.......... it's hard to believe........

kmt89cccp

kmt89cccp

I'm a Satan in f**cking world

i believe in Atlantis, but we can't found this because this is like windows millenium

I can't really say... but it's exciting to hear new expeditions who are trying to find it ^^

i like to believe that it existed. but it would not actually bother me if it didn't.

i believe in it

i believe in it...i like to believe that it existed

Of course. The city of the Ancients (SGA wink wink)

Atlantis was a fact.

Mene, mene, tekel, parsin

As soon as it begins to involve magic, aliens or super-advanced technology, etc... I just really can't take it seriously.
As for the existance of there ever being such a place... well, that's somewhat more plausible.

i believe

well,historically there are clues that an ancient civilization like atlantis really existed and then vanished.Personally,i believe it,it could even be one of the renowned civilizations and not even cross out mind,or just waiting to be discovered

No, but it's a really interesting idea and I wish I did.

loutemi2

loutemi2

TAMAYA !! \(^o^)/

I belive, and I'm really fascinated by such a myth.
I hope that someone will discover the truth one day!
Maybe, some of us are descendants of Atlantis pepole...

page 3 of 5 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next » 107 total items

Back to Religion & Science | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.