Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Banned but still Operational - Minitokyo

Banned but still Operational

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 6 total items

AWOL

AWOL

"SING IT EASY!"

http://irequest.minitokyo.net/

Was banned 15 weeks ago. Last online, 5 mins ago.

http://bugmenot.minitokyo.net/

Was banned 34 weeks ago. Last online, 1 day ago.

fluke

fluke

What once was good enough...

They can log into the accounts, however they can't do ANYTHING at all.

They can't download, they can't post in threads or submissions. Essentially sealing the account...if they deleted the account, someone else would just re-make them.

asinine

asinine

++_Sleeveless Vampire_ ++

O_o but isnt it just weird that after 34 weeks they go into their account although they cant do anything...

At the end of the day, i would always turn around and say.... "Egao Saku... "
Signature
Co-Administrator of MTSingapore
<3 Me Luv U Sooo Muchi Hino-Chan!

fluke

fluke

What once was good enough...

Bugmenot was a shared account so people could get around having to make a account with MT to get the scans and wallpapers, as such it was banned because MT does not allow that. As for the other one I have no idea about it.

Spystreak

Retired Moderator

Spystreak

The Grim Reaper

It would appear both accounts used Bugmenot.com to register to MT as such they were both banned.

Only reason I could see them logging in is to see what's new in order to determnine whether they want to create more accounts here to leech.

Fools You Can't Escape from The Grim Reaper. Your Only Chance for Escape Is Death. Bye Bye Now
Signature
Your Ignorance Will Be Your Own Downfall.

somebodyelse

Retired Moderator

somebodyelse

Pacman's mouthpiece

Not a bug! ...Closed. ;)

Signature Image
"Searchin' for my lost shaker of salt..." -Jimmy Buffett

Aoi Nishimata goodies! Check my gallery out!

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Back to Bug Reports | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.