Getbackers Banner Contest

Group announcement by

page 1 of 1 16 total items

royaldarkness

royaldarkness

Restless Soul

Cancel

Our last attempt at making a contest did not go so well, making a layout is rather hard ^_^' So we've decided to have a banner contest instead. The rules for the contest are very simple:

RULES
1. The banner can be of anything as long as it has something to do with the anime/manga GetBackers.
2. Your banner can be of any size, as long as it's not too big or too small.
3. Submit your entry by sending posting in my guestbook, or PM kayo.
4. Any member of the group can participate in the contest (yes, even the admins can join in).
5. Send in your banners by the 21st of October.

That's it! Hopefully everyone can find some time off to join the contest, I'm looking forward to seeing participation ;)
Good luck to everyone!

EDIT: Date of submission is extended to the 30th, so there's more time for everyone to prepare :)

Cancel

Nice. I'm so going to participate in this one.

Akaiken

Akaiken

Ike, Fin Funnel!

Cancel

Hmm... simple rules but good. Hope our members see this!

Signature
Unit No. - RX-93
Unit Name - Nu Gundam

Rikkablurhound

Rikkablurhound

*Kero~! O_o

Cancel

Will try my best^^
And, well... If U need a layout still, U can tell me, will be glad to help out^^

ROSEANA

ROSEANA

~Love Shiki~

Cancel

i want go to participate in this
am......sorry i don't know PM....

Signature
Sawadeeka^o^ROSEANAka
LovE the GazettE

Rue-chan

Rue-chan

symphonie du coeur bris

Cancel

Quote by ROSEANAam......sorry i don't know PM....

PM=private messages.

Ack! >_< amanda.... 21st? Another deadline again... -_-
well a banner for mah fav anime...^_^' should be fun :)

Signature

:Shitsuren no shinfon? :

ROSEANA

ROSEANA

~Love Shiki~

Cancel

thank you

Signature
Sawadeeka^o^ROSEANAka
LovE the GazettE

royaldarkness

royaldarkness

Restless Soul

Cancel

Looking forward to beautiful banners ^_^ So far we have one submission by Farewell-san :)

norine07

norine07

???? ???...

Cancel

when is the banner contest submission ending?

Signature Image

Akaiken

Akaiken

Ike, Fin Funnel!

Cancel

Hmm... since there're different timezones in the world, I guess I'll have to give a good submission date.

Banners can be submitted from the 21st up to the 23rd of October.

If you think it's a bad idea, just give me some reactions.

Signature
Unit No. - RX-93
Unit Name - Nu Gundam

niomea

niomea

broken wings

Cancel

Time difference can happen around the world Akaiken Senpai, however, the maximum time difference is only 24 hours ^_^ So I guess you are very generous with the deadline.

May the best banner win ^__^

• Oct 15, 2006

Akaiken

Akaiken

Ike, Fin Funnel!

Cancel

Hmm... yeah, you're right. I guess it's from the 21st to the 22nd to solve the timezones problem.

And may the best banner win!

Signature
Unit No. - RX-93
Unit Name - Nu Gundam

royaldarkness

royaldarkness

Restless Soul

Cancel

hey guys i've decided to extend the submission date to the 30th of October, so you guys can have a little more time to prepare your banners ^_^

besides, i'm still having problems with my internet connection, so hopefully by the 30th everything will be fixed. so good luck everyone, we have only one submission so far, i still have hopes for more!

Cancel

Thanks royaldarkness now I have some more time to prepare. :) That good news. I was worry if I don't make it time.

(royaldarkness, if you still have trouble with your connection. I can take over or put them together. Send it to you. If you are still confuse what I mean. PM :) )

Signature
Come and check out my group Neither-world for half-breed. or Gintama For yaoi stuff go to my Yaoi Channel Blog.

• Oct 19, 2006

akari-chan

akari-chan

59 luv XD

Cancel

Thank you so much extending the deadline, royaldarkness! I just came back today and saw this and i thought it was over because it said Oct. 21, but then I saw it is now Oct. 30.

Signature
*~Latest Submissions~*:
{Relaxation}{Melancholic Yuki}{Basil}{Potemayo}

royaldarkness

royaldarkness

Restless Soul

Cancel

Hey everyone we have a four/five more days till the contest ends, up till now we still have only one entry from farewell >.<

Also, I don't think I'll be around on the 30th, so please submit to kayo04 instead :) Good luck everyone, I'm still hoping for more banners!

page 1 of 1 16 total items

Back to Group Announcements | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.