Never said Hi!

page 1 of 1 12 total items

Cancel

Hi all, i forgot to actually say hi...well then, hello everybody, just cause my username is toya, doen't mean i'm a male...hehehhehe...a couple of people got mixed up and called me -kun...LOLzzzzzzz

• Oct 05, 2006
Cancel

Hi! OMG HI! I say Welcome my friend! hope u enjoy it here, in our magical minitokyo art community. You have been greeted by...umm...me! Yay!

Cancel

yaaaaaaayyyyy, oh my god, i have been blessed by cleonik-san's greetings...hehehheheee....thanx sweetheart for welcoming me...

• Oct 05, 2006
Cancel

hi,im new

merged: 10-05-2006 ~ 12:52pm
can any one help me?

• Oct 05, 2006
Cancel

ohhh, well then welcome!, you are blessed with my supreme welcoming cremony....hehehhehee
ya sure i'll give u a hand!
what shall i help u with?

• Oct 05, 2006
Cancel

Hi. Welcome on Mt. I hope you'll enjoy being here. And you just joined ten days ago, so that isn't that late ^_^ .

So you're a female.... is your username because of a Hikaru no Go character ? And who is the character in your username.

See you around.

Signature
Thanks to GothicMike for making my avatar and signature.

Member of : Renegade Fighter ~ Anime Paradise ~ Death-Note

• Oct 05, 2006

kokuyu

kokuyu

.:~Mugunghwa Traveler ~:.

Cancel

OOOMMMGGG! hello, toya-chan! welcome, welcome. yeah...it sounds like you're a guy @_@* anyway, my male friend also nicknamed himself toya. thanks for reminding everyone.

see ya!

-"Life is more than just one, & nothing's more important than One"-
Signature

Cancel

Quote by kokuyuOOOMMMGGG! hello, toya-chan! welcome, welcome. yeah...it sounds like you're a guy @_@* anyway, my male friend also nicknamed himself toya. thanks for reminding everyone.

see ya!

ohhhhhhh thanx for the warm welcome hun...well excuse me for callin' u hun, i call everyone hun, sweetheart,...i'm very sweet....LOLzzzzz
thanx for the warm welcome, hehehehhehee, i can't help it, i love Toya from Ayashi no Ceres, i love an anime guy...hehehheheheee..LOLzzzzz...your welcome..
and thanxa again for the warm welcome...

merged: 10-05-2006 ~ 01:46pm

Quote by kokuyuOOOMMMGGG! hello, toya-chan! welcome, welcome. yeah...it sounds like you're a guy @_@* anyway, my male friend also nicknamed himself toya. thanks for reminding everyone.

see ya!

ohhhhhhh thanx for the warm welcome hun...well excuse me for callin' u hun, i call everyone hun, sweetheart,...i'm very sweet....LOLzzzzz
thanx for the warm welcome, hehehehhehee, i can't help it, i love Toya from Ayashi no Ceres, i love an anime guy...hehehheheheee..LOLzzzzz...your welcome..
and thanxa again for the warm welcome...

merged: 10-05-2006 ~ 01:59pm

Quote by alminaHi. Welcome on Mt. I hope you'll enjoy being here. And you just joined ten days ago, so that isn't that late ^_^ .

So you're a female.... is your username because of a Hikaru no Go character ? And who is the character in your username.

See you around.

thanx for the welcome, after your welcome, ofcourse i'll enjoy my stay in mt..
and yup i'm a female....hehhehehehee, well my username is Toya, cause i love Toya from Ayashi No Ceres......he's so hot, cool personality...and he was the first to make me really cry on his death in the middle of the anime!....and u can't imagine, for a whole 4 moths, i used to watch ayashi no ceres almost everyday from episodes 1-19...imagine every single day, i wish there is a person like Toya in real life! lol.....thanx soooooooo much for the lovely welcome.

• Oct 05, 2006

Devilet

Devilet

~ cyNicaLDeviL ~

Cancel

Hello Junkii spammer, lol.
Welcome to Minitokyo, I see you made your way in just fine.

*hands a bag of skittles*

Spread the rainbow around and share.
Hope you have a good time, as you are already! AHAHAHA.
Okay then, see yah!

Cancel

aregato des devilet,
*gobbles up the skittles, leaving not one bit left*
thanx and see ya too... ;)

• Oct 05, 2006

sukumei

sukumei

Running A Critiquing Service

Cancel

toya as in ayashi no ceres toya? lol all the girls think his sexy and all the guys feel sorry for yuhi (T.T). well hello anyways.

I would like to run a friendly critiquing service for Minitokyo artists. I will try to make my opinions professional and defiantly unbiased although i will speak ideas for the general public. Critiquing service MT thread

• Oct 05, 2006
Cancel

thanx...yup Toya'sso hot and sexy, i hate yuuhi sometimes, he pisses me off, ofcourse some guys wouldn't like Toya, cause all the girls love him, they're just jealous...hehehehehehee, we're talkin' about him as if he's real.....LOLzzzzzz

• Oct 05, 2006

page 1 of 1 12 total items

Back to Introductions Forum | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.