Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 FMA wallpaper - Minitokyo

FMA wallpaper

page 1 of 1 3 total items

auel1124

auel1124

I will fly with broken wings...

Can anyone tell me why did this wall got deleted? I am used to get almost all my wallpapers deleted, but this one is very good (in my opinion), and it got deleted anyway... they told me it was because I had to stop hoping my walls wouldnt get deleted and that I should start using tutorial, what is what I am doing OX

http://img98.imageshack.us/img98/3933/untitled2copyef4.th.jpg

kuroimisa

Retired Moderator

kuroimisa

Wizard of Darkness -under a rock

Hi auel1124 :3

The best source of information is the Minitokyo Policy.

http://support.minitokyo.net/policy/
Have a read through it when you have about 10 minutes to spare :P

The background is pretty much filter work. Just my personal opinion, it would be better if you used a variety of media- including brushes and so forth. Also a particular concept with a background supporting that could also help. At the moment it's not clear if you made the background then picked the scan, or picked the scan/ thought of an idea/ made a background. It sounds really wishy at the moment, but I hope it makes sense :P

Overall, I think experimenting with the scale of the characters will also help. Try making them smaller. See how it feels. How would you fill up that extra space? Without using filters, for instance.

As for using tutorials I think they meant tutorials for other tools like brushes etc. not following a tutorial to make a background :3 Rather tutorials teaching you to learn other methods :3

Hope that was of some help ^^~~

Signature
Misa|Virtuoso and Legend of W.A.R - UA|Most coordinated Legion of W.A.R
MINITOKYO-WIDE KNOCKOUT WALLING COMP: LAUNCHES MARCH 2010. ONE WINNER. ONE PRIZE.
ADD ME TO YOUR FRIENDS <3

auel1124

auel1124

I will fly with broken wings...

Thanks for the reply and the advice, I didnt understand some parts though because I am not really good at English, but it helped me anyway

I used some brushes in the background, maybe they are not clear enough ^^U

And thanks again for the advice of making the characters smaller and filling the space with brushes and that sort of things, that helped me to understand a few questions I had

Thanks! (this is the third time but I really need to thank you for the advices ^^U)

page 1 of 1 3 total items

Back to The Sandbox | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.