Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Congratz to our new admin! - Minitokyo

Congratz to our new admin!

Group announcement by Higurashi-FanClub

page 1 of 1 2 total items

Akarix

Akarix

Potato! :D

Ok.. This group has always felt empty... well some sort.. oO so i have decided to make a thread telling our fellow higurashi-fans whether they want to help out as an admin but sadly.. very little response..

But after some thinking i have decided to make tobiast88 our new admin~!
I hope we get to work together well tobiast~! =D
i hope everyone gets along well with the new admin!

ahhh i wonder how is the group's skin is coming out.. o.O it seems to take kinda long doesn't it? be patient.. i think it will be comin.. errr soon.. oO

Kairi-Hearts

Kairi-Hearts

~sitting in the silence~

sooooorry!
I'm sooo sorry for taking so long to work on the page layout...I'm going to upload the images right now...but since there are new images I might change it in a few days though...it's a dark red and black version...I think it suits Higurashi's ''dark side''...oh well...I'll upload it and you gimme the opinions since I'm going to change it soon anyway...
well congrats to tobiast88. hope we get to work together well ^^

page 1 of 1 2 total items

Back to Group Announcements | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.