Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Question about anime pics dump - Minitokyo

Question about anime pics dump

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 3 total items

sacred-angel

sacred-angel

loving only you~

I have a question about Anime Pictures Dump. Can we post there pics and then ask any mod to see if we can submit it to the MT gallery?It's just that many of my submissions are delected and sometimes I just can't understand why -_-' And then I lose many credits.....Sometimes I'm pretty sure the scans are good enough but in the end they aren't :(
Can we ask the mods to avaliate the pics, or that is just too much trouble?-->I can imagine everybody asking the mods for an opinion about their pics ^_^'

And I'm sorry if this isn't the right place to ask questions . I was looking for a Questions forum but didn't find one x_x And the Anime Pics Dump forum is just for posting pics right?

Anyway,thanks for the help

kayurachan

Retired Moderator

kayurachan

Mado&Fen are my Gods.

The Anime Pictures Dump is the place for pics that aren't accepted in the gallery. The pics you can upload there can either be the ones you got deleted from a mod or pics that you're sure about their features and therefore cannot be posted on MT galleries. That's it.
If you got scans deleted, well, you just have to read the Botchii message ;) I know they're endless... but there you'll find the answer to your questions about the deletion. And if you can't find the reason in the Botchii message then post a new thread here:
http://forum.minitokyo.net/29/deletion-complaints/
where mods will answer your questions ^_^
Hope this helps @.@

Signature
!Death to J-Rock scans! >.<
What is Kayurachan doing? Just see it on my userpage :3
Sheq says: XD one sec, eating an egg XP

somebodyelse

Retired Moderator

somebodyelse

Pacman's mouthpiece

^^ She pretty much summed it up; closing thread.

Signature Image
"Searchin' for my lost shaker of salt..." -Jimmy Buffett

Aoi Nishimata goodies! Check my gallery out!

page 1 of 1 3 total items

Back to Minitokyo Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.