Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Devil May Cry 4! - Minitokyo

Devil May Cry 4!

Tagged under Devil May Cry

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 27 total items

Hi Has anyone seen the previews for devil may cry 4 for ps3 ? It looks incredably awesome. But from the looks of it , many questions have 2 be answered. Like why is dante evil? Who is nero and why is he the protagonist now? Where's vergil? All I kno is that all my expectations are answered so far. This game goes beyond good graphics, the gameplay looks smooth and free kinda like how it is on god of war, but still retaining the classic combos (even from the previous dmc 3), they havent changed dante much, since he still has a tight personality (especially since hes evil) and hes hopefully stil playable. All I kno is that I cant wait to own this game. (sorry for the spoilers)

Click this link to view the trailer

http://www.capcom.co.jp/devil4/main.html

NeverEnd

NeverEnd

~+The Ice Prince+~

Vergil...i thought he is dead and killed by Dante as he was being turn into Nelo Angelo by Mundus.Well that is answered in the first game already.I was really expecting the answer of this Nero guy,his design was a Dante plus Vergil mix.But oh well..this is PS3,maybe i can't get to play the 4th series.

Signature Image
"Time engraves our faces with all the tears we have not shed."
Founder: Jigoku-Tsushin-MT,The-Dark-Angel-Suigintou,MT-Lucky-Star,Rosario-Vampire

reening

Black Passion

I just hope nero isn't gonna be Dante's other sibling. And why does all of them have white hair?

When there is a dream, there is a fantasy

FinalFantasyFans

NeverEnd

NeverEnd

~+The Ice Prince+~

white hair is in the fashion i guess,well its understandable that both Vergil and Dante has the same hair colour..but what about this Nero guy

Signature Image
"Time engraves our faces with all the tears we have not shed."
Founder: Jigoku-Tsushin-MT,The-Dark-Angel-Suigintou,MT-Lucky-Star,Rosario-Vampire

The games is still in pretty early stages, all the recent playable demos were lagging badly and were a bit dodge, looked amazing though. Its nothing to worry about though, most games have these sorts of problems early on, all this means is that don't expect this game until at least 2008.

x-gear

x-gear

Running away...

I too wondered about Nero. I came up with some theories like Nero prob. possessed Vergil's spirit or something or his underdog against Dante. I just can't wait to play it but too bad i won't have a chance since im poor. hehe

What is it?

Ne-yo

Gangsta 4 Life

yup! ive seen it and it is verrryyyy goood 10/10
i wish that PS3 is out on UK :( i would like to play the game

xXx Lil-Ken03 xXx

melman804

melman804

Prodigy Designs

i still cant believe dante went evil...dat sooo sweet doh..i mean..hes one of the villans u fight(from wat i can tell) but i just cant wait til the game comes out..im already savin up!

Love Music & Drawing!(((d-_-b)))

To me, the story doesn't seem like much. It will probably go like:

Nero had come into some chaos while Dante was around and lost his arm in the process. It got somewhat revived or replaced by some demon arm (probably a demon god or something) and is waiting for the right moment to get revenge on
Dante. Nero being pissed off about it is on the look out for Dante as he is the blame for all of this. It is all just a misunderstanding between Dante and Nero.
At the end, the arm will come out fully as a evil demon and that will probably be the final level and you get to use Dante to beat him.
Vergil? He is dead. A reference may be used but I doubt it too much. Get over him. He isn't cool and is gone. I dont like him anyways. There can be new and better characters out there. Where's Trish?

Thats what I am assuming.

Fox-Wind

Fox-Wind

i will fight and not give in

the kid u huys seen thats not Dante like befor u guys now that 3 yas one and 1 was 1 2 was 2 and now 4 is it 4 or is it be for 1 hmm hate the guys that make the rules thy dont now how to make the game go one from 2 so thy made his young agn and now ther is a a new Dante wona be his br may be bot now i think its his dad ir something

DMC4 looks awesome! but why is dante the evil one now? and who is nero? why didn't they make a game about vergil? i mean hes also one of the important character of DMC so why didn't they make one instead of nero? i'm just confused :3

Maybe you should just trust Capcom a little bit, I'm sure they know what they're doing.

yeah.. you're right. i'm just curious that's all :3

i'm so excited about DMC4 :) ...huraaaaaay

x-lawss

x-lawss

Wanderer

My blood is boling!

To be correct Danta is a good guy. In way, we see him as the bad. The fact is he not. He just appear.

Vergil is not dead. He just fall in the Demon Realm. (I think that place. Can't remember the name) If I can remember correct, I read someone that Vergil actually dose show up in the game but the creator don't know exactly where.

Nero is just new character. That has mixture of Vergil and Danta personality. I have to agree there so many question I like to know about him. How he play in the game? What I know he has something of Danta, Danta want it back.

Signature
Come and check out my group Neither-world for half-breed. or Gintama For yaoi stuff go to my Yaoi Channel Blog.

I can hardly wait to play DMC4 too ^__^
Nero is not Vergil there is a book on that site that you gave, it's called "The Trinity of Fates" ...i think that THAT book explains what bounds Dante-Vergil-Nero together ...it could verywell be that Nero is a 3'rd brother you never know what Capcom has installed for us :)

and about why is Dante evil, well... he's not evil but there seems to be a misunderstanding between Dante and Nero (Dante seeks something that Nero has taken or something like that)
...i feel that eventually they will get along :)
...something tells me that Vergil will be in the game as well :D

btw, the storyline order is:
DMC3 -> DMC1 -> DMC4 -> DMC2

^_^

"None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free."

angelshroud

angelshroud

bloody moon

i like toe second one

my name is william and i like samurai and well you get the point

Crystallis

Crystallis

Princess of Azure Crystallis

I don't think Dante's evil as such in the game.. Maybe it just shows Dante from a different perspective? Well, from Nero's anyways.

And what's with the chick? Why do I have the feeling I'm not going to like her?

...Most probably because I'm biased for Nero! XD

yay DMC4 cant wait i was watching the preview and i played it sooo many times lol cause i have problems trying to make out what they said btw someone said in the preview "power i need more power" who said that? ugh was it dante or this new guy nero? sooo confused. Im not hatin on the new guy but wtf? why idoes he look like dante i think new characters should look different so they got their own style look at vergil he was a new addition to DMC but ppl loved him. Also i swear i h eardthat new chick say like its u I want to be with or something like that? wonder who she was talking too and i agree with crystallis but i have a reason lol she seems like those whiney characters that always wants to be saved O_O OMG i hope im wrong and actually like her.. lol

tngolpptso

tngolpptso

DravenGrave

This is the best game !dude!. Dante is the best devil and DMC4 we see more
action, more blood,Crazy pawers and more. I can wait but the new guy nero
is confused O.o.

And they are releasing DMC collection on PS2 for quite cheap, so that means that everyone that missed out can go and catch up before 4 comes out.

vergil is the best

Do you know what sin is? It

Well,I like Vergil but when will he appear again,DMC5 may be

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 27 total items

Back to Games | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.