Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Cause I'm not good enough... - Minitokyo

Cause I'm not good enough...

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Well...so far two of my very first wallpapers, "Our Stars" and "Rainy Skies" have been deleted immediately after I posted them up. Gee, you people sure don't waste time, do you? I bet you're gonna get on my back about snapping at you and all that crap but at this point I couldn't care less.

Listen, I TRIED hard. Don't any of you people here dare say I didn't put any effort in my wallpapers. I don't have some advanced program like Photoshop to make my graphics like others here do. I can't do much with what I have but I do what I can and I try.

Let's see...I'm not sure exactly WHY you deleted "Our Stars" maybe cause it was a tad blurry or cause I enlarged the pic...god forbid I do that.
Then I tried something different with "Rainy Skies." But NOOOOOOOOOOO, I put a bigger and transparent version of the scan in the background. I committed a crime against your "policies." Someone lock me up, please. T_T What CAN I do, huh?

All you're doing is limiting my creativity and I get enough crap about my writing (stuff that's not at all helpful for me to improve in anyway, mind you).

So, I would like to have them back up, but I doubt anyone will listen or care. You'll probably just repeat what you've already told me in your oh-so professional way T_T. Now I'm sure anything else I try and make will get deleted too.

PS: Sorry but my feelings were really hurt. I won't take back what I've said above but my reasons for saying it are common sense or at least they should be. I've seen plenty of simple yet nicely done wallpapers out there and simple doesn't mean they aren't good or there was little effort put into it. Sometimes simply is just enough.

kuroimisa

Retired Moderator

kuroimisa

Wizard of Darkness -under a rock

Sandbox is not the place for arguing; Deletion forum is~ so moved.

EmeraldDragon,

I wasn't the one who deleted your first wallpaper. I did for your second one though. I didn't mean to offend you in any way for writing in a 'professional manner' if you would like to put it that way. I referred you to the Sandbox and Policy so that you could improve your wallpaper and then resubmit the improved version. I never said you didn't try hard.

Despite what you are saying or trying to argue about, I will not restore your wallpaper/s.

If you simply post your wallpapers up in the Sandbox before submitting to the gallery. The learning process is long. And the people you will learn from the most will be from other members around you. You don't have to take other people's suggestions- including my suggestions to you. My personal opinion is that you give things a try.

And we aren't biased as to "Oh look I don't like this person *delete work*". We judge by artwork- not by person. I could care less if this person previously ripped wallpapers and submitted something that was fine and up to the requirements of the Policy. I could care less if someone submitted an ecchi wallpaper with bad taste if it was high quality despite not liking ecchi.

And as I have told you in the PM, your wallpaper was deleted because it didn't have much of a background, and you did use ghosting.

I apologise if anything I have written was offensive, But I also tried. It took me a long time to write my posts, and usually the longer I take to write things, they generally are more carefully worded.

I have also offered my help in the future if you need any advice or so forth on future gallery submissions. There is at least one member who directly PMs me work to check over before submission.

Again, you don't have to take any of my advice.
You may want to hear from whoever deleted your former submission ( I have no idea and I will not check ).

Signature
Misa|Virtuoso and Legend of W.A.R - UA|Most coordinated Legion of W.A.R
MINITOKYO-WIDE KNOCKOUT WALLING COMP: LAUNCHES MARCH 2010. ONE WINNER. ONE PRIZE.
ADD ME TO YOUR FRIENDS <3

Lionhearted911

Lionhearted911

~:. LioNe$s .:~

loools...chill hunny...i understand completely, cuz like you i am sensitive about my work...that's why i haven't posted anything till now, but i see that kuroimisa-san had come to apologize for any offense...you must be a sport...i know it's easier said that done and that cuz i wasn't the one then how would i know what you're goign through..but it's ok...you can start anew...post in the Sandbox and then things may brighten up a little...and no i am just a member...have no idea about your wallies but thought i would drop by since you seem so hurt...it's ok ..the sun shines bright every morning, so how about you let your sun rise now and post in the Sandbox?

Signature Image
FaMiLy MeAn$ NoBoDy GeTs LefT BeHinD 0r ... FoRgoTTen ... ^^

you can all leave me alone now, okay? I get it. I'll be fine now ._.
And I DID post in the stupid sandbox >_> I don't understand why you all keep saying that. O_o

littlejonny100

Retired Moderator

littlejonny100

Rusty Slave

It appears no further comment is required or desired therefore I'll go ahead and close this one now.

"Do upon others as they would do upon you......except do it sooner, more often and better! "

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Back to Deletion Appeals | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.