Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Help--The gallery is Frozen? - Minitokyo

Help--The gallery is Frozen?

page 1 of 1 3 total items

embershadow

embershadow

Quincy Archer Hates You

Exactly what the title said--the gallery appears to be frozen. o_0

Several minutes ago, I submitted a drawing (link in my sig). A few minutes went by, and I thought that it was rather odd that no new art had been submitted.

I clicked on my own drawing and was somewhat perturbed to discover that it still said that I had submitted it 13 seconds ago. A few seconds and even a few minutes later, it still said the same thing.

The only conclusion I can draw from this is that the gallery is somehow frozen, which is, of course, quite a problem--so if this could be fixed ASAP, I'm sure that many people would appreciate it. :hmpf:

merged: 10-08-2006 ~ 09:53am
Never mind, the problem appears to be fixed now. -_-'

merged: 10-08-2006 ~ 09:55am
Edit: I stand corrected, it's NOT fixed.

It's not that the whole gallery is frozen, it's that MY artwork is frozen at 0 views and 13 seconds. o_o

Should I delete it and try again?

merged: 10-08-2006 ~ 10:00am
Edit: (last one for now, I promise. :sweat: )

I resubmitted it, and now it's frozen at 16 seconds. :)

Signature
Bleach-Central | Anime Story Club
My Latest Submission: Nino

Sheqel

Administrator

Sheqel

new comments, favs etc. should temporarily unfreeze it to reflect important changes.

embershadow

embershadow

Quincy Archer Hates You

Temporarily? (a ha.)

Well, I did post a comment, which unfroze it for a minute or so, but then it went back to being frozen again, at a new time now... so, "temporarily"...

Signature
Bleach-Central | Anime Story Club
My Latest Submission: Nino

page 1 of 1 3 total items

Back to Bug Reports | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.