Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Who is Cuter?Shinn?Kira? - Minitokyo

Who is Cuter?Shinn?Kira?

Tagged under Mobile Suit Gundam SEED Destiny

page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Next » 80 total items

lacus21

lacus21

~Marked::.

Well for some reason if you guys notice shinn is a bit like kira from the looks....Well I just wanna know who is much cuter Shinn or Kira by the looks?

http://i91.photobucket.com/albums/k283/lovely_4eva/sk.jpg

ahzira

YAY

Shin!
I dunno..kira looks older nw and more handsome instead of cute.

Looks... -_-". They do look similar don't they? Shinn looks meaner cuz of his hair & red eyes, so that is a win. Suits well with his twisted personality. Lol.

Kira's more to a handsome, goody-goody guy.

Well,it's KIRA YAMATO!
Kira is so cute,how could any one hate him.
He always tries to put peace to the world.
So he's good.
Or well I love him.
And I chose KIRA YAMATO!
d^_^b
Shinn is ok to but I perfer KIRA YAMATO!
d^_^b

Rai1e

Rai1e

Yay!

Cute or not is a matter of taste, so it's subjective, there's no certain limit of goodness and badness :)

well for me Kira is cuter XD

Pride comes before the fall

DanTheGreat

DanTheGreat

Ju-Ni Ban Tai Taichou

i swear Kira in that pic looks like Cagalli just change his hair to yellow and you'll see what i mean... and Shin's an emo with a sister complex.

Signature

for the cuter, i just prefer Kira, no one hates him, and shinn has an emotional disorder....not cool and makes anyone doesn't like him. So, forever, Kira is cuter.

KIRA ALL THE WAY!

In Gundam Seed, Kira looks really cute but in Gundam Seed Destiny, he's hot and handsome!

SakuraShirayuki

SakuraShirayuki

Avoidance will annihilate you...

well.. Kira is cuter ! but on the pics shinn is cuter! XD But I prefer Athrun XD

Oh, its gotta be Shinn for me, no question.

MapleRose

Retired Moderator

MapleRose

likes rainbows :D

Kira lost his "cuteness" in Destiny. He was such a cute little boy in SEED (in some of the pictures), like this one: [link]

Shinn could be cute in some pictures, too bad he's almost always angry/annoyed/beserk/angsty/yelling...

Auelneider15

Auelneider15

Pride of the Abyss

Definitely Kira-san.Shinn is so childish and hateful.I really hate him for what he had done in GSD.He must have been the one who seated in the exploring Freedom.

Signature Image

Kill or be killed-Clotho Buer

I think Kira is cute in Gundam Seed but in Destiny he is more like handsome ( and very hot too )

Of course it is KIRA cuter! but when he was 16 years old only
now 18 years old is just handsome
Shinn is nnot really cute but handsome too!

onestepclosertonumb

onestepclosertonumb

-Beneath the Elysion-

Shinn-sama, Shinn-sama, Shinn-sama..... *dancing* How cute he is!

Signature Image

burijetto

burijetto

Detective Kirimi

Kira

Signature
Do support me in my quest for world domination!~

i go for Shinn... Don't know but he looks just cuter than kira... Like his red eyes! :)

YoU cAn SaY tHe MoSt WoNdErFuL tHiNgS iF yOu WaNt To

Now, if this was talking about GUNDAM Seed, 16 year old Kira (and the images of his past younger self), will undoubtedly, definitely be, the cutest one. Shinn can't compete with GS Kira in cuteness.

If were talking about GUNDAM Seed Destiny, it will be Shinn.

Why?

Kira already passed the "cute" stage (even though he's still partly adorable). He's more of the sexy, hot, handsome, good-looking, damn fine piece of ass that he is as an 18 year old ;) , and also in Seed 3, if/when it comes out.

Arekisu

Arekisu's Realm

Kira! Kira is KAWAIII! but I do agree that he still looks cuter in SEED....

KIRA now and always always....shinn can never compare to kira honestly, shinn just have this very angst look all the time...Kira in SEED was soo inoocent and kawaii..and now he's all grown up..he's damn sexy :D :D :D

[sigmg]http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b316/baybee_blush/banner3.jpg[/sigimg]

looks like Kira is the winner^_^
YEAY KIRA-KUN!LOVE HIM FOR EVER!

i have to agree with TwilightMaid.

kira was really cute in gundam seed but in gsd he's become more matured and more handsome :D and damn is he hot in gsd xD

shinn is cute in his own right but gsd made him too angsty and nearly every scene involved him crying or shouting his head off.

but in the end.. im still a rabid kira fan girl :D i like shinn but i think gsd's storyline made him a little -too- angst. so yup, kira's still the cutest in my books :)

Shinn is definitely cuter,because Kira is now older and more mature,so Kira should be place under the section of "manly" XDDD
So for my vote,Shinn is cuter! XD

AsuCaga87

AsuCaga87

*AsuCaga* ~ Always

I agree with the many people who say that the GS Kira is cuter, but GSD Kira is more mature and good-looking. I'll definitely choose Kira on this, though Shinn looks cute in a couple of pictures.

BUT Athrun's the cutest and most good-looking of the three. XD I agree with you there, SakuraShirayuki!

Member of asucaga

Member of The-Red-Knight

page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Next » 80 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.