Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 If you were a Shinigami... which squad would you choose? - Minitokyo

If you were a Shinigami... which squad would you choose?

Tagged under Bleach

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next » 142 total items

auel1124

auel1124

I will fly with broken wings...

I think I would choose the 13 squad or the 10 squad, because their captains are great and the squad itself look very reliable... which one would you choose and why?

embershadow

embershadow

Quincy Archer Hates You

Well, I'm sure I'd choose it based on the captain...

So, third, tenth, or six, as Gin, Byakuya, and Hitsugaya are my favorite characters. :XD

It would certainly be interesting to be in the 3rd division, lol...

Although if we're going off the recent storyline, that wouldn't be an option. Oh well... :(

Signature
Bleach-Central | Anime Story Club
My Latest Submission: Nino

8th squad hands down. Kyouraku Shunsui is such a cool guy then again i might choose 13th squad. Ukitake Juushiro is nice and sick a lot so i'd probably get away with a lot of slacking

i would choose 1st squad << seems to have least work and . . . . most power :nya: MUHAHAHA

embershadow

embershadow

Quincy Archer Hates You

Are there even any members in the 1st squad? lol.

Signature
Bleach-Central | Anime Story Club
My Latest Submission: Nino

HeartFulSkies

HeartFulSkies

Being a part of you~

oy, either hitsugaya's or byakuya's ;D luv them bishies hyuu hyuu lol XD

Signature Image
Admin of: Hoteru-no-Shiki
Member of: celestial luminesse | nugeneration | fye-fans | colorfull-wallies | wings-lovers | free wallers | vectory

want a userpage designed by me? Please PM me if you do :o

chiriann

chiriann

Twin sister of Jenova

Well, I just love Byakuya, but I don`t want to land in 6th Squad ;). 13th would be ideal, Ukitake is so kindhearted... And the seat of vice-captain is still free XD...

Signature

erm 10th squad because i absolutely love the vice-captain

13th squad. Captain's one of the friendliest. Plus the members seem pretty weak so it would be easier to rise up the ranks.

spero

spero

silent knight

i'd totaly go with the tenth squad, coz Shirou-chan is there, and he's the greatest, for me

i would join the squad with whitey-chan and his vice-captain the one with the "Goddess with Lovely Valleys" described by Kon :p

cassandraronald

cassandraronald

..+Arashi Arashi for dream+..

i would love to be in either the 6th or 10th squad cause of Byakuya and Hitsugaya XD

mukumuku

mukumuku

I am me

Most probably 10th squad because i like hitsugaya toushiro and am no where near brutality so 4th squad is on my mind too

NeverEnd

NeverEnd

~+The Ice Prince+~

6th,Byakuya is my favourite captain

Signature Image
"Time engraves our faces with all the tears we have not shed."
Founder: Jigoku-Tsushin-MT,The-Dark-Angel-Suigintou,MT-Lucky-Star,Rosario-Vampire

DanTheGreat

DanTheGreat

Ju-Ni Ban Tai Taichou

anywhere but 12th division. i don't want to be cannon fodder.

Signature

definately 11th squad .. that's where all the action is! :)

kyokujitsu

kyokujitsu

Without Purpose

11th Squad ftw ^_^ rofl. Zaraki is awesome, but I don't think I'd like to fight and lose to him everyday ^_^' Mmmm... aside from the captains and lieutenants, none of the other squads really stand out besides the 4th, and I'd rather not go with them. So, it would be based on which Captain I'd like to be with. If Gin hadn't left, then I'd have gone with 3rd Squad. Because Gin is so mysterious, I'd have felt safe thinking that he always had some trick up his sleeve to help you.

But following the storyline, as Ember said, it's not really ideal. So I would go with... 10th. Hitsugaya looks fun to be around, and most of them time it'd be rather funny being around a Captain younger than you :D

"What would you attempt to do if you knew you could not fail?"
- Dr. Robert Schuller

GoodTree - The homepage that supports charities ^_^

I'd choose Squad 7 because it has Naruto, Sakura, and Sasuke.

kazahana

kazahana

IDW spartan no 3

the 3rd as i am a big cheater.

behold the power of AWD!!!
Signature
Member of Abyss-of-the-Sea
Wings-Lovers

10th Squad. No reason what so ever. Oh well, i rather enjoy Hitsugaya's leadership. If possible, form an all new squad. No, i ain't trying to be funny. H_H

Signature
Thank you, Ms Toya999 for the wonderful Signature. :)

auel1124

auel1124

I will fly with broken wings...

Quote by Benjikun7I'd choose Squad 7 because it has Naruto, Sakura, and Sasuke.

which was squad seven? I completely forgot... OX

and why did you mention naruto, sakura and sasuke? arent they from naruto? :o (sorry, I dont watch naruto) ^_^'

cherry-blossem

cherry-blossem

Tamaki Cheer

If I was a shinigami then i would be in either the 10th or 13th or 6th squad.

kyokujitsu

kyokujitsu

Without Purpose

Quote by auel1124

Quote by Benjikun7I'd choose Squad 7 because it has Naruto, Sakura, and Sasuke.

which was squad seven? I completely forgot... OX

and why did you mention naruto, sakura and sasuke? arent they from naruto? :o (sorry, I dont watch naruto) ^_^'

He was either trying to be funny or he is completely lost. As I recall, Squad 7 was Komamura Sajin's squad.

"What would you attempt to do if you knew you could not fail?"
- Dr. Robert Schuller

GoodTree - The homepage that supports charities ^_^

I like Byakuya but I want to be in the thirteenth squad with Zaraki as captain....yay fights everyday =D

page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next » 142 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.