Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Do any of you know any good romantic/comedy anime shows? - Minitokyo

Do any of you know any good romantic/comedy anime shows?

page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Next » 77 total items

loveable-IY

Random Artist

Hey I have just finished watching a really good anime show (full moon wo sagashite) and i am in serch of a new one!
It's pretty simple all i want from u is to tell me any good anime shows (romantic/comedy) that you've come across and that u really enjoyed.

So please help me out

thanks

speedfreek19

speedfreek19

Belldandy Fanboy

Ah! My Goddess, thats a good comedy romantic type show

there is the OVA's Movie and TV series, where to start is a good question

The TV series is the most recent being this year and last year and is closer to the manga, although the director ghoda does take some liberties in bringing characters in earlier than normal as the manga is longer thus would take too long to introduce them.

OVA does start from the manga but to make it have an ending as its 5 ep ova it creates its own storyline for the ending as it was made in '93 or so and the manga was still relatively young

the movie has its own story and is set 3 years after belldandy and keiichi first met and introduces a character not seen in the manga to date (well two characters actually)

But i recommend either the OVA or TV series (s1 26 eps and S2 22 eps (2 eps of s1 are dvd specials)) as that will introduce the characters first, then you can move onto the movie and the other anime which you havent seen

then there is the mini goddess, just a heap of random adventures, quite funny :D

Signature Image

loveable-IY

Random Artist

thank u very much

Elves

Elves

Wandering/Wondering Soul

I know that Tenchi Muyo is considered a harem anime, but it's got plenty of comedy with the romance, if you don't mind a multitude of girls, and I found it quite good. (The third series would have more romance/jealousy issues if you didn't want quite so much comedy.)

Otherwise, I like, and recommend, His and Her Circumstances, which would be closer to Full Moon without any magic stuff. Yukino provides quite a bit of laughs and the story line never seems to drag. In fact, I usually loose track of how long I've been watching. Half hour episodes are jam-pack full of info without being overwhelming. Quite entertaining.

Signature
Proud Member & Admin of::.Oldsters.::

loveable-IY

Random Artist

Thank u ever much for ur opinion

has anyone seen girls bravo?
and if any of u have, is it good anime show?

Ai Yori Aoishi and Ai Yori Aoishi Enishi are excellent romantic /comedy's. One of the best. Worth a look. (Enishi is the second part of the serias.)

Lionhearted911

Lionhearted911

~:. LioNe$s .:~

chobits was funny and weird...hmm...i'm not into romance but i would say the best comedy or anime is Naruto...God that thing is amazing...

Signature Image
FaMiLy MeAn$ NoBoDy GeTs LefT BeHinD 0r ... FoRgoTTen ... ^^

Roughly the first two thirds of His and Her Circumstances (the director left in the middle) makes for the best romantic comedy I've seen. No harem, girl beats boy type of stuff.

Fushigi Yuugi? Or...I'd say Ayashi no Ceres, but it's slightly a drama. Fruits Basket is a big plus though. :)

My vote goes to Love Hina. I laughed most of the way through.

sukumei

sukumei

Running A Critiquing Service

hmm well.. you know you came to the right place.
School rumble: a hilarious comedy with lots of romance and comedy.
Yakitate Japan!: im not sure that there is any romance but its surely comedy ^^

wtf tahts all i have...

I would like to run a friendly critiquing service for Minitokyo artists. I will try to make my opinions professional and defiantly unbiased although i will speak ideas for the general public. Critiquing service MT thread

Honey & Clover: More drama/romance than comedy, but a must watch nonetheless and very beautiful.

Love Hina: If you haven't seen it, you don't know what you're missing out. I love it.

Suzuka is a great romance anime, but not much comedy. Full Metal Panic Fumoffu is hilarious and there's a touch of romance.

his and her circumstances is a gd one albeit abit old... Full Metal Panic is funny but the romance bit isn't alot. it's still gd tho...

gabysango2011

gabysango2011

..::*bE sTroNg agAiNst aLL*::..

a really romantic one is marmalade boy...also chobits is very funny...and has romance...inuyasha is also funny in some episodes...and romantic in others...but almost all the anime is about action...

Try Amaenaideyo and Amaenaideyo Katsu.But its a little echii :P

Chobits 4 the win.

Honey & Clover, Ai Yori Aoshi, Chobits, His and Her Circumstances are good. Love Hina is also great.

KuroiTsubasa

"Tenshi Mieru sa...."

Fushigi Yuugi!
its one of my fav anime (and one of the best!) - have an amazing love, lots of bishounen and great comedy!

Ore-sama no Bigi no Yoina

Air is the best!

ROMIO

~ .CRW Always anf Forever <3xXx~

heh-heh! ill tell you some of mine, but not all, that take too long(ill tell u if you contackt me on my usrpg!) so : tsubasa, tokyo mew mew to heart tokyo boys and girls somedays deramers more starlight to your heart psychic academy a.i. love you fushigi yugi (both versions, genbu kaiden and the mysterious play) guru guru pon chan(Its ok...) instant teen inu yasha(no duh!) juvenile orion pita-ten moon boy (i guess, i dont know im only on the 1st vol.) kagetora frfruits basket dobt dears ceres ( creasent moon mink chobits and angel diary! *phuw!* thats all...for now, i know others but its getting too long!heh-heh!

merged: 11-30-2006 ~ 09:46am
oops! its not frfruits basket, its fruits basket! heh-heh-heh!

~ Pull On My Heart String And Stop My Breathing, Not Even You Can stop This Feeling ~

Chobits, Love Hina, Rurouni Kenshin, Fushigi Yuugi, Maison Ikkoku, Negima, Ranma 1/2

THERE ARE SECRETS WHERE FAIRIES DON'T LIVE.
Saltici Comics : Salty: the Misunderstood Spider (updates every Monday)

jtchen85

jtchen85

Moogle

Kare Kano is the one I recommend the most. Others might be Comic Party Revolution, Ai Yori Aoshi, Da Capo, Otome Wa Boku Ni Koishiteru, Chobits, Love Hina, and School Rumble.

Signature

dna squared is a good one as well as ranma 1/2

page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Next » 77 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.