Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Do any of you know any good romantic/comedy anime shows? - Minitokyo

Do any of you know any good romantic/comedy anime shows?

page 3 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next » 77 total items

I vote for AIR. Its the best! I also liked Full Moon Wo Sagashite.

Why don't you try Seto no Hanayome, it's pretty good, romantic + comedy side ^^, Zero no Tsukaima might be a good one knowing that the second season is on going now ^^

Signature

Fushigi Yuugi hands down. I really love that show, the plot and everything.

ouran high school host club is a good high school romantic/comedy (though it is more on the comedy side). it's also fairly new (released around 2006/2007?)

Northy

Northy

Guys are human as well.

My cents and recommendations:

AIR:
Pros: Actually has an interesting cast, doesn't look like crap.
Cons: Tends to be rather obtuse at times, especially near the end.

School Rumble:
Pros: Funny, has good parodies and well-timed comedy, interesting characters.
Cons: Nothing really changes all that much, romance-wise.

Love Hina:
Pros: Is based on a good manga, TV series is decent for the most part.
Cons: Ends abruptly and lazily compared to manga, enhances irritaing character traits perhaps too much.

Ai Yori Aoshi:
Pros: Well realized characters, a fairly well thought out story. Romantic interest settled at start, so it doesn't feel as much as a harem as one might think.
Cons: Its view of romance rather traditional, which might not sit all that well with some.

Midori Days:
Pros: Main cast actually quite lovable. Comes to a proper ending/closure.
Cons: Some of the side cast rather redundant and/or irritating.

Ah! My Goddess TV:
Pros: Characters fairly well realizes this time around. (OAV is a bit lacking in that regard.) Extra cast great for the most part.
Cons: The love/romance part of the show develops very slowly, which might not sit well with impatient people who wants resolutions in a timely manner.

Karin:
Pros: Fairly normal romantic development, despite the "one human, one vampire" setup.
Cons: Winner Sinclair, redundant not-in-manga character extraordinaire, and bound to wear out his welcome fast.

Chobits:
Pros: Nice visuals, fairly well rounded characters.
Cons: Ending different from the manga. (Not in what happens, but how they come around to it.) Some of the filler episodes really, really tedious.

Ranma 1/2:
Pros: A classic, and very good when it follows the manga, though even some of the filler episodes are fairly amusing. Characters are great.
Cons: Fairly episodic. Some of the other non-manga/filler episodes utterly redundant and uninteresting. Very long. (80++ episodes, plus OAVs and two movies.)

dude nothing beats ichigo 100%. i havent seen the ova, but if its based off the manga then it has to be one of the best

I thought Full Metal Panic Fumofu was hilarious! Seriously, you should check it out.

BlackSponge

The master of yuri and RPGs

Love Hina,School Rumble,Fruits Basket,Ah! My Goddess,Ai yori Aoshi.
Just to name a few.

We are all born and look different, but one thing makes us equal, our admiration of Japanese animation and comics.
Live life the way you want to live it.
GOD bless you all and I wish you all a happy life.

Ouran High School Host Club is the Best romantic comedy ive seen, it's hilarious!

MystikalLam

MystikalLam

Lam A.K.A. Chops

Hmm, I think you should try Seto no Hanayome also. It's my favorite anime so far...so just think you should try it! Hope you like it if you decide to watch it!

~Playstation 3 Fanboy~

FinalFantasyFans

leonile

Silent Drifter

shuffle! rocks......

pandemonium4146

pandemonium4146

Will Pelt You With Pebbles

... I think that Ouran High School Host Club and School Rumble is definitely worth watching.... two of the best romance/comedy anime I've seen so far...

"It's like... it's like... unbelievable."
- I stutter in disbelief. >.>

chopstix07

Kintoki

School rumble!But that's the only one i've watched lol but i love it anyways!

school rumble, air, karin, ultra maniac, love hina and lovely complex

You should lisen to me....
I am very into romantic anime.....i have seen all those mentionend, they are all good!
But one that is not mentionend is ''Kimi ga nozomu eien''..........this is a great anime...there will be a second season too.....
I should give you a warning about this anime.....it's a drama, and kind of ''i wanna kill myself''....
everybody i know who has watch'd it....cryed for days.....even i......

Fruits Basket is always good for a try if you haven't seen that, especially if you're into sweet fluffy-type anime. Same with Chobits (if you don't mind the fanservice), Love Hina and any of the Tenchi Muyo series (though in my opinion the original is the best, as opposed to the later seasons such as Tenchi in Tokyo).

eveion

eveion

I love Art!

I've recently read Absolute Boyfriend...It was good. I believe the author was Yuu Watase. :D

big words for such small vermin

Quote by jtchen85Kare Kano is the one I recommend the most. Others might be Comic Party Revolution, Ai Yori Aoshi, Da Capo, Otome Wa Boku Ni Koishiteru, Chobits, Love Hina, and School Rumble.

Yeah! Kare Kano has GOT to be the choice for the theme! Yukino is so funny, especially around the beginning!

I think Ouran High School Host Club is the best so far and also School Rumble worth to wathing it. For another anime I think Lucky Star is good too.

Lovely Complex is my latest romantic comedy obsession (not avaliable in the US)
Pretear is your traditional romance with a twist of humor. (adv box set release)
Midori Days is funny the story sounds a bit strange but somehow it works. (anime works release box set)
The Wallflower is kind of an offbeat romantic comedy. (avaliable from funimation in December 2007)
Saiunkoku Monogatari is animated beautifully with a lot of romance and some humor. (Geneon)
Emma a Victorian Romance (avaliable in US from funimation in December 2007)

I recommend Nodame Cantabile- just love Nodame and Chiaki-sama pairing. It has one of the wackiest characters.

Lovely Complex & Ouran Kouko are really good too.

my trapped den

try saiunkoku monogatari.. youll love it..

Fruits Basket is pretty good at comedy and romance. :)

I've enjoyed every series i've seen but i enjoyed some more than others! Here are all the anime i've seen (also i recommend reading the manga to all these, if you can, because they usually contain more!)
*Love Hina- 5/5, this anime/ manga is really good! It was my first anime, and my favorite! It's really sweet, you should definitely watch this one! The x-mas special was especially good!
*Aishiteruze baby- 5/5, again very good! It hasn't got ALOT of romance, but it's definitely there! Also it's extremely sweet and cute!
*Suzuka- 5/5, another really good one! It is very romantic and funny, the manga is a lot better than the anime though.
*Zero no tsukaima- 5/5, this hasn't finished yet it's in season 3 right now, i didn't see season 1 but i saw all of season 2 and the last episode was so sad but so good! I've been watching season 3 and it's really good, the show is very romantic and also very funny!
*UFO baby/ Daa Daa Daa- 4.5/5, i liked this series but only really because of how sweet it is! I never really finished reading it, there is 9 volumes and i read up to volume 8 so i still need to read volume 9, but what i did read was very good!
*Ai Yori Aoshi- 4/5, this was good, but i didn't really enjoy it as much as the ones above. It is romantic though so i still say you should watch it.
*Kanon- 4/5, this one confused me a bit but it was good, there was more comedy than romance but still good.

I'm watching His and Her Circumstances/ Kare Kano right now, and i'm enjoying it!

page 3 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next » 77 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.