page 1 of 1 7 total items

Cancel

Hey all to the world! I don't really like registering at sites and stuff but this anime web interests me. I'd say one of the best art work and decent wallpapers sites around.

Ah people seem friendly here so... can anyone explain how the Credits work? Is it like other sites with the posting on the forum?

• Oct 10, 2006
Cancel

Credits? lol, never heard of them on this site. ive only been here for a week though,!

oh, btw, hullo. ^-^

• Oct 10, 2006

solidvanz

Silent Mercenary

Cancel

Go to support link to get information on how the credits work. What I can say that you must participate actively in this site by posting your thoughts in the forum or sending your arts or scans in the art and scans section to earn the point of credits. Whatever, welcome to MT!

You Get Hand-Gestured!

Yu-huang

Yu-huang

The Jade Emperor

Cancel

Welcome Butterflysushi to Minitokyo and I hope you enjoy your stay.

Here are a few threads that may clarify a few things:

Userguide to Minitokyo 3: credits, browsing, groups and more
Upcoming Adjustments to the Credit System
Free Download Quota
Other things you should know.

When Darkness Falls, All is quiet in the Mist of the Night.

Cancel

Hi. Welcome on Mt. I hope you'll enjoy being here.

So unlike me, I like to register to many forums even if I'm active in just a few ^_^ . But it's true that MT has a great collection of wallpapers.

See you around.

Signature
Thanks to GothicMike for making my avatar and signature.

Member of : Renegade Fighter ~ Anime Paradise ~ Death-Note

• Oct 12, 2006

norine07

norine07

???? ???...

Cancel

hi there..! ^^ i just wanna say:
http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f342/sakura-das/vk%20background/welcome.jpg
to the Mt community...! we have lots of fun here..! if you have any questions to ask feel free to ask..! hope you enjoy every minute you spend here in MT, as Mt is a really nice place to be at..!see ya around and have fun..! ^^

*sakura-chan*

Signature Image

Cancel

Oh man... whahahahah lots of reading 0_0. Ok thanks to you all, see you guys around.

• Oct 17, 2006

page 1 of 1 7 total items

Back to Introductions Forum | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.