Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 One of those days... - Minitokyo

One of those days...

page 1 of 1 10 total items

nasastar

nasastar

it's asking for a miracle

Dont you have one of those days where things just go simply wrong when you want it to go right? I just had one of those days too many and seriously, I don't wanna get out of bed just to face it... Also, mine's like a domino effect; when one thing goes wrong, it hits another and another and well, you get the picture. Is urs a domino effect to?

yes :( one assignment done wrong, then I miss some activity, and so on. Haven't had too bad of a day for awhile, though. :) (Although, quarter exams are coming up wed and thurs *_*)

jasaiyajin

jasaiyajin

-repeat-

refocus your attention and nothing is wrong, just a learning experience... then the domino becomes your weapon... =3

lolz, does this make sense?

-repeat-

well when things are at their worst they can only get better. that's how i look at it. just be patient. you'll get your share soon enough.

every cloud has a silver lining rite? wheneva somehting like dat happens 2 me i jus try and b positive bout it and find the good things dat comes out of it.

jasaiyajin

jasaiyajin

-repeat-

u know whut, its fuckin hard sometimes to look at the good side... so just dwell on the down side... figure it out, become it... fuckin attack it with all that you have............ just say "fuck you!" sometimes to life! lolz... am i helping?

-repeat-

Everyone has those days, just think positive and it goes away. Try this, smile and then think unhappy thoughts, you can't do it right. As long as you keep smiling you can do no wrong. Make your days into days where nothing can go wrong, its all in our heads, you just need to learn to beat the negativity, however hard that may be.

yes it is!

Lionhearted911

Lionhearted911

~:. LioNe$s .:~

smile and think unhappy thoughts? well i do that...the smile is still there even when i feel like murdering someone...i think it's practice, about the smile...if you smile through misery then it's surely a talent..haha
well try this, turn the whole situation into a joke by seeing the humor in it...works well for me and sis...so i am sure you could find the funny thing and then, things will work out in the end...always does, i'm just waiting for the end i suppose...looools

Signature Image
FaMiLy MeAn$ NoBoDy GeTs LefT BeHinD 0r ... FoRgoTTen ... ^^

I always have a bad day. All the way

page 1 of 1 10 total items

Back to General Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.