Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Hardest Anime Character to Cosplay XD - Minitokyo

Hardest Anime Character to Cosplay XD

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 31 total items

HeartFulSkies

HeartFulSkies

Being a part of you~

well i don't really cosplay but i think the hardest ones to actually cosplay are those complex costumes from the different worlds of tsubasa. Geez, CLAMP draws them so beautifully, but it would hard to cosplay XD

And i think some of the outfits in Eureka Seven would be a little hard o_O ... -cough-anemone-cough-

tell me what u people think ;D

Signature Image
Admin of: Hoteru-no-Shiki
Member of: celestial luminesse | nugeneration | fye-fans | colorfull-wallies | wings-lovers | free wallers | vectory

want a userpage designed by me? Please PM me if you do :o

For me for some reason is Eternal Sailor Moon I mean when u see other people wear a cosplay like that it seems easy right?But its tremendusly hard!T_T

e.g' green, e.g.' brown, e.g,'yellow

Nirvash typeZERO lolz. It is a character i tell u, moves on its own! XD

but complex costume is very lot now... not just clamp >.< what about cosplay gundam? er...

i think the hard to cosplay is Fruit Basket.... they wear simple cloths, but they have to hide the same animal for what char they played! and they have to prepare a lot smoke BOMB...

so, when they touch by different gender, they throw it! *siuu.. dUer!* then they put the animals, and runaway as fast as possible (should not seen by anyone) for hiding in some place.... until the time for them to change back *nude?* by put timer bomb at that animal (cruel!)

its no problem for who got mouse, rabbit, bird.. but i can't imagine where they hide cow, pig, horse, seahorse, snake, TIGER..
change by doll? no, it's not good! >.<

what am i thinkin.. -_-"

Ilovelucky

Ilovelucky

~forgotten pain~

omg , UGH! its soo hard to br lust from fma! i mean u always gotta pull up the upper part up and plus it really is a pain to be in high heels , image doing dance dance revlution in them! Ugh! harmful

Siri

Siri

Suou

Nataku from X with his floating cloth =_=;

When everyone leaves you... I'll look for you then
Signature Image

I would think Chii from Chobits and, if it is even possible a EVA suit from NGE

Arekisu

Arekisu's Realm

Agree with wald89. I've been to a cosfest before and omg! The "Chiis" there don't even resemble Chii at all!

Zangetsu-ssl

Zangetsu-ssl

Soul Slayer

One of the dicloniuses from Elfen Lied. How the heck are you going to represent the vectors without looking like an idiot or a complete dork? o_0

Some people may say that your cup may be half-full, some may say that it is half-empty. But I say, are you gonna drink it or not?
PCPP Forum - Internode GN Forum - GameArena Forum - StaticSub Forum - OCAU Forum - Atomic v2.5 Forum - DS Australia Forum - Whirlpool Forum - MiniTokyo Forum - Madman Entertainment Forum - Clan TeamqQp - AsiaGroove - Bleach7

Signature Image

Mnemeth

Mnemeth

Rider of the Currents

Assuming you mean humanoid characters, I'd have to say that any of the characters with "floating" clothing or accessories would be the most difficult to play.

Do not interfere in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.

Any weird characters, with strange features.

SebastianvonKane

SebastianvonKane

Omniversal lone traveler

I think most costumes from "mahou shoujo" series. They're a little more complex than any other character's costume.
Besides, the "Tsubasa" costumes resembles me the art of Weta Workshop (the best craftsmans ever).

"You have a job to do, and so do I. Yours is to sell socks and suspenders. Mine is to cross-examine people like you and crush them".

Ryuk from Death Note would be pretty hard. Why? Cause of his wings, face, and some other features that would be hard to make. At least I think it would be hard.

Or how about some Utawarerumono cosplay? God would it be hard to find some good material for Eruru's dress.

As well, I'd REALLY would love to see Touhou cosplay. Some of that would be pretty hard work

Kenichi

Kenichi

Retired MT Member

hm.. girls always gets a good advantage in cosplaying.

guys have less choices of cosplay custom because of the lack of guy charecters which must of them are dress normal clothing.

hm.. i think any fate stay/night cosplay is kinda hard.. you need the body figure to look kinda good.

if u want easy cosplay something like charecters from Death Note, which i've done last time.

Signature

EarthAngel1

EarthAngel1

Hero's Aren't born their made

Naraku's demon form
Sora from kingdom hearts
shin magamie tenshen digital devil saga characters
Chi from chobits
chopper all 3 of his original forms from one piece
.hack sign characters those costumes are just weird

clamps anime series, sailormoon series, kingdom hearts

In taiwan, it's hard to say what character is the hardest to cosplay, lots of cosplayers are wedded to prepare costume and props. As for me, I think saber(armor) is hard to cosplay.

HeartFulSkies

HeartFulSkies

Being a part of you~

Quote by Kenichihm.. girls always gets a good advantage in cosplaying.

guys have less choices of cosplay custom because of the lack of guy charecters which must of them are dress normal clothing.

hm.. i think any fate stay/night cosplay is kinda hard.. you need the body figure to look kinda good.

if u want easy cosplay something like charecters from Death Note, which i've done last time.

haha yeah girls do have an advantage in cosplaying. After all girls in anime have awesome customized outfits AND they can alos crossdress as a guy character without being looked at funny XD (well if they can pull it off right)

Yeah i wanted to do Fate/Stay Night, but huu huu Saber's armor kills me lol.

Signature Image
Admin of: Hoteru-no-Shiki
Member of: celestial luminesse | nugeneration | fye-fans | colorfull-wallies | wings-lovers | free wallers | vectory

want a userpage designed by me? Please PM me if you do :o

a gundam

I had wanted to cosplay Archer from Fate/Stay Night this summer, but making the coat killed me so it didn't end up happening =\. I did forge some pretty nice swords though I think :)

Signature

Someone who wears armor like Lantis or Zagato from MKR!

maidoflorraine08

Lavender

Al from FMA would be interesting...XD Yeah, let me go rent a suit of armor...

I also think it's hard to do any girl who's just that...a girl. All those schoolgirl outfits look the same! How are people supposed to know who you're dressed up as?!

Shigure: *thumbs up* "JUSTICE PREVAILS!"
-Fruits Basket, Volume 8

Gundam Mobile Suits and FInal Fantasy characters...^_^

Slothy7

MR

Tsubasa characters and xxx holic since they drawn from the same place

i think the karas suit would be hard too make bcuz of the detail's it have also i would like too see ppl cosplay as this game called Monster Hunterhttp://i138.photobucket.com/albums/q246/jyang21/Rathalos_Blademaster_Armor_Art.jpg

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 31 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.