Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Hardest Anime Character to Cosplay XD - Minitokyo

Hardest Anime Character to Cosplay XD

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 31 total items

gabysango2011

gabysango2011

..::*bE sTroNg agAiNst aLL*::..

chii ir freya form chobits (wth these dresses with tons of things and ribbons), or maybe the dolls from Rozen Maiden

zetsu akatsuki (naruto) fly trap anyone? :D

Some digimons... Some pokemons... Right, i wanna see someone cosplaying as a magneton... or a magicarp... That'll rock so hard... XD

Would cosplaying Zaraki Kenapachi be hard?
I mean with the hair and all...
Finding a wig like that would be pretty hard too..

trinity blood cosplay would be kinda hard too, i mean like abel's clothes, seth's..and cain's... its so carefully designed...

from dust we formed as humans and to dust we shall dissolve into air

Any character that has a massive fanbase. It's really pass or fail for those kind of characters (you either get it right spot on, or you don't). One example is Cloud with his spiky-yet-natural hair. Some guys use too much gel and it just doesn't look right. Anyway, fans are very hard to please.

Sakura-Dust

Sakura-Dust

puppies that bite

Perhaps Alucard from Hellsing when he's transformed with the dog on his back.

Signature

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 31 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.