Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Do you follow fashion? - Minitokyo

Do you follow fashion?

Follow fashion?

No
33 votes
Only if I like the style
45 votes
Of course!
10 votes

Only members can vote.

This thread is closed for posting.

page 3 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next » 83 total items

Tenko-san

Tenko-san

The Destiny Warrior

No, I don't follow fashion, never really did.

I just wear what I like, or what I think looks good on me. I don't care what other people are wearing or what's in style.

Whatever I can fit under my armor is fine. Flame resistant cloth is usually a plus.

To be honest, I don't remember the last time I bought any clothe. I have what I've got 'cause I have a lot of family (they give me all the things they don't use anymore), so, I can tell I really don't follow the trends.

no^^ not really^^ i have whatever i think is comfy^^~ cuz' that's always the best^^

nope, don't follow it...I refuse to be a conformist, wear what you like

a bit but I mostly try to make my self look nice!

xXZeroMeowXx

xXZeroMeowXx

Deleted Acount

i don't follow fashion that much, like i don't go to hollister every FRICKEN day to buy clothes that is like $20 each!
i go with what i have, and put different styles together :)

In my opinion fashion is the killer of individuality. Many people are afraid to stray away from mainstream fashion becasue they fear what others might say. I'm not saying anyone who like mainsteam fashion is stupid, but they shouldn't be afriad to stray away and find something that's their own. In other words, no I don't folllow fashion.

Rejection=Depression

Thus, we have Fashion Designers, runway models, and do I daresay? SLUTETTE BRATZ.

fashion is the last thing i actually remeber/do. i don't rly care if i'm fashionable or not. as long as ppl lyk me for who i am, and my clothes are comfy and doesn't look lyk something old ppl would wear, then i don't care.

i luv fashion of course life doesnt revolve round it but its nice to look nice.. special for girls.. we need to look nice it works wonders for our self confidence

no, fashion isn't all that important to me, though I do try to look presentable.

I usually wear the way I feel confortoble.

It depends but most of the times I don't. -.-

i am a dull person so i dont follow fashion

Nubes

Nubes

Blah blah blah!!!

well i kinda do not follow fashion even if i like the mode, but whatever, i think everyone has it's own opinion about fashion, I just say that its cute but some are just way to extravagant for my taste.

it really depends. if i like it and it looks good on me then i don't mind. if it doesn't i don't bother. i don't want to waste my money on things that would flatter my body ^^

I love to be stylish and trendy. I am curious to do lots of new things in fashion. Life is very dull and bring without fashion.
http://www.crossbodybags4u.com

snyp

snyp

Operates faster than the matrix

I'm a total fashion victim and completely need to be stylish <3<3

honeycomb

honeycomb

honeycomb

can't be bothered to keep up with the latest fashion.

Dreadwave

Dreadwave

Hunter of snark bait.

I'm in the boring yet practical end of the spectrum so unless you give me a non stupid reason to wear trendy clothes I will generally refuse to conform.

I guess I have an advantage over most people. At least I know I'm not getting a happy ending.Signature Image

Nope. Whatever the fashion trend is, I always wear clothes I like.

i wouldn't say i "follow" fashion trends, but i get inspired by them
kera magazine is my source of inspiration<3

chamber-of-kings katekyo-hitman-reborn wings-lovers

no coments... =S

page 3 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next » 83 total items

Back to Body, Mind & Fashion | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.