Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Do you follow fashion? - Minitokyo

Do you follow fashion?

Follow fashion?

No
33 votes
Only if I like the style
45 votes
Of course!
10 votes

Only members can vote.

This thread is closed for posting.

page 4 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 83 total items

hell no, i find that so annoying and on original i knew this girl how changes her style more often than a Chameleon changes color. it is so bad were i live everyone i mean everyone in my school look the same. thats how bad it is

I like dressing in kinda punk/gothic clothing, i do have some cute dresses and harem pants, but mainly i amnever following the fashion

hitsu-chan

hitsu-chan

K-PoP AdDicTioN <3

well, I think it's a waste of money, too... but if you like it why not? xD

Signature
make-your-best ecchi-club host-club bleach-central tsubasa s20-signaturestudio

Eu gosto, por

no sorry i hate that kind of things XD

xragunax

xragunax

The Wind that Vanishes into Dusk

i wear wat i like, mayb jus a little cos i like it, if i dont nah~~~. Now days boys at my place are using girly leather handgun, and they think they look cool. hell no to me.

Not really. Although I do dress up from time to time, I'm not too up-to-date on fashion.
My little sister on the other hand is really up-to-date D:

isarah

isarah

URperfect2me

Oh God! again im maybe the only one saying this but oh well! , Of course i do ! at home im always in flip flops and sweatpants but if you are to take me out ill doll up the best i can , maybe its because i really like to be different , and i always see people in t shirts jeans and snickers probably in black , so ill go with a lively green pumps , a dress or skirt and red lipstick im very skilled managing heels so its alright .

My hair goes with fashion too short , long , bald , red , platinum , highlights (my fav is bald because dressing my hair is hell but its not in fashion these days ).
So im very eccentric when it comes to my appearance Ill just make a statement and not fall into the old average look

I think fashion makes us perfect. It help us in getting everyone's attention. People love fashionable people and admire. So what is wrong in following it. The money is being earned to have the things we want. So it is use of it.

http://www.crossbodybags4u.com/

Ya I do follow fashion .But when i like that at that time only .

Create Your Own Fashion With the lovely Evening Dresses , Unique Vintage Dresses .

I'm not into fashion. But if I like the style why not.

page 4 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 83 total items

Back to Body, Mind & Fashion | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.