Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Comment me please! - Minitokyo

Comment me please!

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 3 total items

Wapy

Wapy

Blueheart's sister

HI!

I've been in Mt for somewhat a long time, and most the comment we see around aren't what we are waiting to see.
I understand many people here may not have enought time to wander around giving comments, but they're necessary, so, if you have patience for it, do a constuctive comment in a work following these "rules" below.
I made this thread so everybody that comes here can have a comment in one of his/hers works. Here it goes:

I'll put here a work I want to see comments in. The next one to come will say that he commented the word above and will show one a work which he/she want to see commented (please leave a thumbnail). The next one comments the one form the user above and so on...

Now I'll hope I can help someone with this thread. Here goes the work I want to see a comment in:
http://download.minitokyo.net:8001/thumbs/254495.jpg

Signature Image
Wapy's around.

nolove

nolove

better forget me ...

ah, i guess that if you submit it to MT main gallery, then there's no need to have an adz about it here, if you want a comment, you can go to some groups that always willing to give good comments for you :) :sweat:

-: BE-DEATH-MEMORIES :-

EternalParadox

Retired Moderator

EternalParadox

.:Enigma Mod:.

The forums is not a place to solicit gallery comments. As nolove noted, you can visit artists' groups to showcase your work and get feedback.

The chance that you'll get any more constructive comments here than in the galleries is slim, to be honest.

Closed.

EternalParadox
Previously the Forum, Vector Art, and Policy Moderator

page 1 of 1 3 total items

Back to Minitokyo Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.