Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 ' Will you come with us? ' Shia and Misha doujin in progress! - Minitokyo

' Will you come with us? ' Shia and Misha doujin in progress!

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Konnichiwa,
take a look and comment on my doujin, the reason I have put this in the sandbox is because I wanted to ask, how do you scan an A3 picture on a A4 scanner? I scan one half and then the other half but it didn't really work, (this is the top half) so I've actually pretty much finished the picture but I can't stick it together right, any advice would be great! ^^
Takes a look! ^^
http://img58.imageshack.us/img58/1979/20061010173148mi0.th.jpg

Ja ne,
Star

' I like the wind, when I stand against the wind,It sweeps over me and makes me wanna fly...\'

kuroimisa

Retired Moderator

kuroimisa

Wizard of Darkness -under a rock

I love the texture of the (cartridge?) paper and the rendering is so soft ^^

I can't really recommend you how to scan it. It'll have to be joined by computer (you might want to scan it in 3 sections- top, middle, bottom and overlap them- just make sure they are all sitting aligned with your scanner when you scan).

There are A3 scanners out there lol. Or another dodgy alternative is to go to a Photocopier machine and reduce the size A3 --> A4 (but of course it ruins the softness), and scan it.

Signature
Misa|Virtuoso and Legend of W.A.R - UA|Most coordinated Legion of W.A.R
MINITOKYO-WIDE KNOCKOUT WALLING COMP: LAUNCHES MARCH 2010. ONE WINNER. ONE PRIZE.
ADD ME TO YOUR FRIENDS <3

keroandsuppy

keroandsuppy

Manga Freak~!!!!! Maniac~*

Not bad ^_^ actually to me, its really good, I draw horrible, and I don't have a scanner, I take pictures of my drawings... which make it horrible! The eyes look really good too... i would say its really really good!

Aluciz

Aluciz

Aluciz Mcdokal

not bad XD

aya - -"

shojostatic

shojostatic

~::<3Host Club <3::~

Oh la la~ That is beautiful!

~LoVeYlOvEy~

arigatou gosaimasu! ^^ I'll find a way to scan it! xD

' I like the wind, when I stand against the wind,It sweeps over me and makes me wanna fly...\'

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Back to The Sandbox | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.