Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 The Red Knight Athrun Birthday Contest - Minitokyo

The Red Knight Athrun Birthday Contest

Group announcement by The-Red-Knight

page 1 of 1 9 total items

thingperson

thingperson

Elizabeth, Ruler Of All Bishies

Hey everyone all wonderful members of the red knight..i just wanted to announce that were having a contest to celebrate athruns birthday that is coming up..*smiles*..we will be having a wallpaper and oneshot contest..so i hope everyone participates..*smiles*.

Rules for wallpapers
1. It doesnt have to say happy birthday on the wallpaper but its strongly advised.

2. It must look like like a celebrations.

3. It must have athrun in it.

4. It must be submitted in minitokyo and must state this is for the athrun birthday contest.

5. You must place your entrys in the red knight guestbook.

Rules for oneshots.
1. It must be over 400 words and we strongly advise it to be more.

2. It must have a provided link to your fanfiction.

3. It must have the theme of athruns birthday.

4. You must post your fanfiction in the red knight guestbook.

All the votes will be decided by the members..and also there will be a most creative award for any entry in both categories that are the most creative ..will be judged by me thingperson and kan-chan..*smiles*.

The contest ends October 25 so all entrys must be entered by then.

Oh and i wanted to give a special thanks to kan-chan and hotaruzala for helping me on this announcement..*smiles*.

Well i hope everyone participates and i hope everyone has fun..*smiles*.

From you forever loving all of you Administrator, thingperson..aka..~*Cagalli*~

All hail Queen Elizabeth, ruler of all bishies. Watch your back, you wanna-be's
My Husband's are Kaname, Tsuna, Ichigo, Naruto, Haji, Hei, Sebastian, Lee-Leng
and that is why my world is of silk sheets, imported champagne, and endless erotic delight..
Signature
	Image VISIT THE userpageskindesignss20-signaturestudiotag-licious AND JOIN US

well good luck to those who participate!

norine07

norine07

???? ???...

oh..i'm not that good at wallies and writing stories, so who ever who participate good luck..! ^^ i will help vote...! >.< may the best one win but in the end all are winners..!^^

Signature Image

enchantressinthedark

enchantressinthedark

Eternal empire.

Ahh~~ I'm on a walling hiatus now unfortunately...too many notifs to sort out >.< BUt I do have some Athrun walls, only...that they don't look like celebrations ^_^'

Intertwined ways of life.
Signature Image
Admin/Mod of G00D| F.W.| AsuCaga| GS-A| C.G.K| F.M.D| J.T-MT| B.W.T.B| S.R| Tsubasa| Host-Club

Kan-chan

Kan-chan

~Love Love Lelouch~

Yey an Athrun wall contest :D and I am the judge hehe XD Well hope that everyone are going to participate so we can have all fun for Athrun's birthday isn'it ? :D

AsuCaga87

AsuCaga87

*AsuCaga* ~ Always

Yeah! A chance to see new (and always gorgeous) Athrun wallpapers! Well, I have no talent at stuff like this so.. Good luck to all participants! :D

Member of asucaga

Member of The-Red-Knight

Finns

Finns

**Justice on My Hand**

Huuray! finally its up. its sounds good both with wallpaper & fanfiction. well, its not my strength here but i'll vote for it. so for those who participate, Ganbatte! i'll looking for it.
yea lliz i thought you say before that submit anything...

eternally-asuka

eternally-asuka

Death Angel

wow another contest, hope i can enter;) Great idea to celebrate our love for Athrun!

Signature Image

chikage-kekinha

chikage-kekinha

.shine of the stars.

Good luck to those who participate^^
Good luck \o/ n.n

page 1 of 1 9 total items

Back to Group Announcements | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.