Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Interesting Member - Minitokyo

Interesting Member

page 1 of 1 17 total items

AWOL

AWOL

"SING IT EASY!"

http://siusseiseki.minitokyo.net/

Okay, so this is an unused account. But can you spot what's so very interesting about it that makes it liable for a bug report?

kuroimisa

Retired Moderator

kuroimisa

Wizard of Darkness -under a rock

Lol the last online date XD

Signature
Misa|Virtuoso and Legend of W.A.R - UA|Most coordinated Legion of W.A.R
MINITOKYO-WIDE KNOCKOUT WALLING COMP: LAUNCHES MARCH 2010. ONE WINNER. ONE PRIZE.
ADD ME TO YOUR FRIENDS <3

Cool... she's a member even before minitokyo was made. And lets not forget, what about the internet!?

AWOL

AWOL

"SING IT EASY!"

lol I know people who registered 1919 weeks ago; but someone who can travel to the past?

Edit:

So most of them on the last pages in 'Members' are time-travellers...
What's up with that?

It's just a time-bug. :D

No.... must be some Haruhi bug then.... ^_^' .... duh....

Signature
Thank you, Ms Toya999 for the wonderful Signature. :)

sukumei

sukumei

Running A Critiquing Service

and she is 16 wtf mate. Its a hax HACKS!
Well i think that time travel might be a possibility. 'What minitokyo would be like in the past?'
Hmm germany? Einstein was from Germany...

I would like to run a friendly critiquing service for Minitokyo artists. I will try to make my opinions professional and defiantly unbiased although i will speak ideas for the general public. Critiquing service MT thread

Tama-Neko

Tama-Neko

Invisible

This occurs on a fair number of members who have not logged in since the transition from MT2 to MT3 (or maybe it was from MT1 to MT2, I forget.) It's a bug for sure, but since those it affects haven't logged in for months (possibly years) it's certainly not high priority.

anime-xp

anime-xp

random anime

i agree that this member has been registered for 31 weeks but her last on line date stats otherwise it a very interesring bug and we mwy or may not figure it out why this has happend

somebodyelse

Retired Moderator

somebodyelse

Pacman's mouthpiece

Y'all, this is actually pretty common- just get in the "members" section and go to the last page and start scrolling backward; there were like 15 or 20 pages of this last time I checked. The common thread seems to be people that have only logged in once. My educated guess is the database doesn't start "tracking" the last login date until the second time they log in.

I'll probably bug Sheq about it for grins this morning.

Signature Image
"Searchin' for my lost shaker of salt..." -Jimmy Buffett

Aoi Nishimata goodies! Check my gallery out!

heavenANDearth

heavenANDearth

The Loner.....

lolz... This is one funny bug. It's Yup this is surely a bug. What's weird is, she doesn't hasn't even logged in again! It would have been interesting to see if the last log-in bug would have changed because she logged in again.

lunagata

lunagata

Lurking -3-

lol... pretty funny XD

I'll be watching those things from now on >_<

Ranga

Ranga

I am, I.

1919? now it's 1921.... looks like it's counting down to something

You say I fool myself
But better me than being a fool for some one else

afaT

afaT

Let Air take me home...

Haha, funny bug XD. Too bad I cant try that out, I already have logged in for quite some times ^^'. Gotta check that out on the members tag :D (when im in the mood for it ^^')
Well, gotta check out for such details more often :D. You always get a nice laugh if you find something ^^
(16 years old? o.o)

Signature Image

norine07

norine07

???? ???...

hahax..! interesting..! >.< i really wonder how long have the person sign up for..! who noes, someone might have hacked into the system..! hahax.!

Signature Image

well i have seen much of those bugs...if you want i can give you link to them ;)

Anime lover & PSP owner
Signature

kokuyu

kokuyu

.:~Mugunghwa Traveler ~:.

you got more? XD link them up here please...

-"Life is more than just one, & nothing's more important than One"-
Signature

page 1 of 1 17 total items

Back to Bug Reports | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.