Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Is it ok to loose credits only for browsing MT? - Minitokyo

Is it ok to loose credits only for browsing MT?

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 6 total items

well... i havent been here for a month or maybe more... and now i am complicated! i downloaded only one vector and it took all (5) my free download quota! and now my credits are melting, but i am not downloading or uploading anything... can somebody explain me what is going on?

DanTheGreat

DanTheGreat

Ju-Ni Ban Tai Taichou

maybe you kept refreshing the page while the image was loading?

Signature

kuroimisa

Retired Moderator

kuroimisa

Wizard of Darkness -under a rock

It seems that you had a few gallery items quarantined (just by observation). When they are quarantined, the credits you get for them (from comments and favourites) should probably be deducted from your credit balance. Not sure if that's what it is, but it could be part of the reason :\

Signature
Misa|Virtuoso and Legend of W.A.R - UA|Most coordinated Legion of W.A.R
MINITOKYO-WIDE KNOCKOUT WALLING COMP: LAUNCHES MARCH 2010. ONE WINNER. ONE PRIZE.
ADD ME TO YOUR FRIENDS <3

sukumei

sukumei

Running A Critiquing Service

wow i never knew this. Oh well i have about 200 something to waste anyways.

I would like to run a friendly critiquing service for Minitokyo artists. I will try to make my opinions professional and defiantly unbiased although i will speak ideas for the general public. Critiquing service MT thread

oh, i understood now! that was because of Google Web Accelerator!

littlejonny100

Retired Moderator

littlejonny100

Rusty Slave

Web accelerators from anyone aren't very friendly with MT (your credits anyway), just make sure to turn it off when downloading walls or multiple connections will result in multiple credit losses. Seeing as this is solved I'll go ahead and close it.

"Do upon others as they would do upon you......except do it sooner, more often and better! "

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Back to Minitokyo Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.