Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Final Fantasy XII - Minitokyo

Final Fantasy XII

to buy or not to buy

yes
10 votes
no
3 votes

Only members can vote.

page 1 of 1 15 total items

Fox-Wind

Fox-Wind

i will fight and not give in

all i have to say is i seen the game play and all i now its coming out very very soon give it 40days or less hmm i need to say the game to me looks doll i mean for the mean characters to be dol in the fianl fantasy market i mean the meal character looks out of place to me bot thats what i think i need to now how mean people are gowing to buy the game and why don't tell me just beacus u wont to own them all trust me that one gets old lol

for sure, i buy all my FF games even though I do not play all of them.

inuyashalove04

inuyashalove04

inuai-chan

Er...I can't really say. I'm not the one that buys the games. My brother does, then I steal them away from him. :) But...he usually gets the games to keep the FF series going and to atleast play it once through. I usually don't care about the characters nor the story beind the characters. As long as it keeps me intertained, I'll try it.

Signature Image
"I personally believe that each of us was put here for a purpose-- to build not to destroy. If I can make people smile, then I have served my purpose for God." - Red Skelton

Supposedly FFXII is the best yet, or so say Japanese reviewers. That alone makes it at least worth a look.

reening

Black Passion

YEAH! FFXII

When there is a dream, there is a fantasy

FinalFantasyFans

travanti1

travanti1

travanti1, GAMER 4 LIFE

i luv the new ff xii and the main character don't look so bad and if u look at the graphics it reminds me of how i felt when ff10 came out

'Signature Image'
the things that make me happy ,games, games, and more games.

AWOL

AWOL

"SING IT EASY!"

Pity it doesn't have any of the characters from FFT...
At least the Lucavi demons are... :/

natsuki-hime

natsuki-hime

"There's no place like alone"

well i am a bit skeptical about it, but seeing as so many others are saying ffXII is the best yet, i gues it'd b worth taking a look at, and we'l just wait n se.

Signature Image
A big ThankYou 2 k1ru 4 the sweet siggy here.

I just hope that the story line is as good as FFT

Don't forget the perfect score from Famitsu.

From what I have played so far, it's not bad. One thing that me and my friend noticed when we turned the game on for the first time is that it had alot of redone music. So far(other than the intro that is in every FF), I heard a song from FF IV and FFT. I think my friend claimed he heard something that sounded like Vagrant Story, but since I never played that game so much, I wouldn't know.

I LOVE THE GAME! I nearly finished the Japanese game on my friend's import but now i have my own in the English version. The game play is so much fun, and the story is really interesting. I can't just stop putting it down.

I find the game much harder than any of the other Final Fantasys before. Anyone else think that?

I think that dirge of cerberus is harder, but I do like the game play is fun. It is really different than the other final fantasy games. It does have the wait time till attack, but that just draws out the battle. The graphics are pretty good, but Vaan has some weird looking abs, and some of the characters seem to have a little white dot on their right cheek. I don't know what that is about, but it is hard for me not to notice it. I do really like the game though! I didn't think that it was going to be that good, but I was surprized. I wonder if they are ever going to run out of ideas? . . .

!~* Best Friends Forever = Kaisui Tatsu ~ thingperson ~ PinkPrincessLacus *~!
Administrator of FFVV and Make-a-Friend
Signature Image

Well after looking at the gametrailers.com review I'm not so convinced. I find their reviews are pretty in tune with my tastes and well the didn't like FFXII much. What they basically said is that each aspect of the game is well polished, but they don't mix well. Also they said the character development is poor, which I don't take to kindly.

Good character development is why Chrono Trigger and Tales of Symphonia are some of my favourite games ever.

OMG FF12 rocks! It's beautifully made, it has an okay story line, nice battles and the graphics are some of the best I've seen! I haven't finished it yet, but it ranks somewhere close to or maybe even higher than FFX.

page 1 of 1 15 total items

Back to Games | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.