Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 bleach in america - Minitokyo

bleach in america

Tagged under Bleach

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Fox-Wind

Fox-Wind

i will fight and not give in

ok for the ones that live in america like my-self and the ones that don't i need to ask bleach came out here some days ago and i need to ask do u like it in english or wood u like to keep seey-ing it in japanese for me i hate to read movies beacus i keep my eyes on the action in the anime not what thy say lol so what do u think

inuyashalove04

inuyashalove04

inuai-chan

Hm...I actually perfer to watch an anime in English first, then get it on dvd or in a complete boxset, then watch it in Japanese. That way...I know what's being said for the most part.

Signature Image
"I personally believe that each of us was put here for a purpose-- to build not to destroy. If I can make people smile, then I have served my purpose for God." - Red Skelton

travanti1

travanti1

travanti1, GAMER 4 LIFE

i agree with u foxwind, i like watching anime in my language. it's too bad american animators don't have as much talent as asians, other wise i would only watch american cartoons

'Signature Image'
the things that make me happy ,games, games, and more games.

The Jap version's really good. But for a dub, Bleach is really well dubbed unlike some others (one piece and naruto for example). I wouldn't mind watching both versions. English is a lot easier though, cuz you don't have to read the subs.

Kaia-Chan

Kaia-Chan

Secret Crest

The original version is above everything else the best. I would stick to the Japanese version, because due the translation important scenes comes over differently.

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.