Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 linkin park or yellow-card - Minitokyo

linkin park or yellow-card

ur fav

linkin park
15 votes
yallow-card
4 votes
can't pick
3 votes

Only members can vote.

page 1 of 1 20 total items

Fox-Wind

Fox-Wind

i will fight and not give in

what do u think is bether linkin park or yallow card ther both my fav bannds
bot if i hade to pick one it wood be linkin park wich one wood u pick

Oh man....that's hard....I dont think I can pick...
I like both bands....I guess I'll have to go undecided... ^_^'

nickolos

nickolos

Sand is the real earth not rock

Well I would have to say LP cuz they got some of rape some of other and a whole lot of rock! well I picked linkin park cuz they make a variety of songs and yellow card doesn't!? NO hard feelings yellowcard...

Signature
credits: go to Fox-Wind for avatar sig and layout thank's z

linkin park > yellowcard

Quote by pikachu28linkin park > yellowcard

i agree

Tenko-san

Tenko-san

The Destiny Warrior

Linkin Park for sure. There songs are heaps good to listen too, and hardly ever get too boring.

None of them are my favourite, but I still like them both and can't pick between them. Right now I'd pick Linkin Park, but that's only because I'm in that kind of mood. I like the singing in Linkin Park more, but I love the violin in Yellowcard.

evilryu979

No Life King

Linkin Park FTW!

"Bitch is hardcore!" - Slither

CloudyHeaven

CloudyHeaven

Strenght of the Chidori

id also have to go for linkin park because they really touch my inner soul ^^ they always give me inspiration for drawing a nice pic ore making music :D but . yellow card is good too its more relaxing and also a bit emotional
ow and btw LP is tha BEST music for a AMV (especially when the amv is for dragonball Z :P)

May The Sky's Be Bright on the Times we need too see The StarsWings-Lovers

ENTWINE!
the linkin park's rapper sucks

LINKIN PARK!

I think you meant yellowcard ;P
linkin park's songs are crappy commercialized songs but yellowcard's aint any better though there are some pretty good ones...so I'll take yellowcard

Signature
My Newest Submission:Curse Of The Prosperity God

i\'d go with linkin park

WooyaPooya

Fallen Member

I'd have to say Yellowcard.
Linkin Park is just horrible. I'm sick of "Numb," and I don't like them enough to listen to their other ones. -.-

Linkin Park of course !

"The third principle of sentient life is the capacity for self-sacrifice, the conscious ability to override evolution and self-preservation for a cause, a friend, a loved one." Quote from Babylon V

CrazyGiirl

CrazyGiirl

*CONFUSED

izzit Yellowcard or Yallowcard?

Linkin Park all the way!

I enjoy them both, I think I have overplayed Linkin Park a little and thus I'm leaning towards Yellowcard a bit. The electric violin is a unique touch.

Linkin Park is awesome, especially their live stuff. Their lyrics are a little weak but everything else is great. Their new cd coming out in a couple months is going to be harder/louder.. definitely looking forward to it.

Linkin Park rocks more then yellowcard for me...
I've seen their concert on Texas! its wild and awesom!

page 1 of 1 20 total items

Back to Music & Movies | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.