Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Wii or ps3? - Minitokyo

which do u prefer?

wii
43 votes
ps3
46 votes
both
12 votes
xbox 360
5 votes

Only members can vote.

page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Next » 74 total items

travanti1

travanti1

travanti1, GAMER 4 LIFE

do u think after so many people will not be getting a ps3 because all the pre orders are takken they will spend there ps3 money on a wii & which do u prefer?
And another subject:
it seems to me that everyone would like to get the ps3 but the wii is more in everybodys price range, and i couln't agree more. and with the xbox 360, i mean look at gears of war, the graphics in that game are definitley on the level of the ps3. so is sony making us pay for the bluray player intergrated in the system? is that why we have to pay $200.00 more for the system?

'Signature Image'
the things that make me happy ,games, games, and more games.

Fox-Wind

Fox-Wind

i will fight and not give in

ok nowing that the ps3 will get sold like in 10sc per order i mean the market will be doll i bit ther are people that will sleep at the front door just for it.

and for the wii i now that a lot of people wont it more just beacus it is some what bether the the ps3 the wii is 250 at lest with all the stoff u wont to buy and a good dell if i can ssay so my self

for the xbox 360 u now i own one lol

ok that is all thaty i got to say right now if ya dont think im right feel free to Quote me lol

pentsive

pentsive

Rawr

I say that i would want a ps3 because there are more games i'd play on that then the wii. The only reason i would get a wii is for multiplayer and it is cheaper than the ps2

Down it Down!

xluminax

xluminax

Honto ni? Sou ka...

Quote by pentsiveI say that i would want a ps3 because there are more games i'd play on that then the wii. The only reason i would get a wii is for multiplayer and it is cheaper than the ps2

Agreed.

I'm no hardcore gamer buy if i were to choose one of them when they first come out, Wii would win since it's cheaper and look pretty cool. PS3 games are just too expensive. When they make the slim version of ps3 (2 years later) i may buy it and put a mod chip in it

i would buy the ps3 before buying the wii. The ps3 is just so much better, youll get what you pay for. xbox 360 is less powerful than the ps3 plus the 360 only seems to only have shooters, the only reason i am even thinking of buyin the wii is for Zelda.

speedfreek19

speedfreek19

Belldandy Fanboy

I'll get a ps3, but only when it comes down in price considerably -_-;

I'm buying a Wii next year, probably about 3-4 months after release, to give me enough time to see whats out there and have a chance to have some more games to be released, but i really want Red Steel :D

also i just hope i can get it by the end of june or july (whenever it is) so i can download the Opera browser for the Wii for free, so then i can surf the internet from my room xD

as for the PS3, it just seems a little excessive for the price. $1000 for a console? O_o; *thats australian, they are only selling the 60gb model, not the 20gb *unless you order it* why do sony bother? the same went for the 360 as well -_-;*

unless you do have the latest HDTV and so forth, you really arent going to take advantage of what the ps3 has to offer

Signature Image

Ok in my opinion I'm going to have to go with the PS3. I mean we are talking about a monster system here that can do so many things besides just play the newer playstation 3 games that are going to be coming out. Unlike its competitors though namely the 360 the PS3 is said to have complete and total backwards compatibility with not only PS2 games but also original playstation games so loyal playstation owners can enjoy ALL their favorite games not just a majority of them. Plus the blue-ray compatibility is also another major reason why I myself would rather have a PS3 over either the Wii or 360. The blue-ray disk can hold so much more information than a regular dvd or hi definition dvd and thats what I believe is going to make having a PS3 that much better, because more information means better graphics or longer play/story-lines right? Yeah I'm also aware that blue-ray isn't to popular right now but Sony is such a huge dominating corporation that it could easily "force" the blue-ray disk to be the next big thing. I mean lets face it we are talking about a company that is into selling so many different technological products, and I'm not just talking about your average products either but high quality products like hi definition TV's, stereo systems, heck they even produce movies as well. Now tell me when was the last time you saw a Microsoft hi definition TV or a Nintendo portable mp3 player? that and your average blue-ray home theater system is on average $999.99 dollars right now... meaning that when the PS3 comes out it will be the cheapest thing on the market able to play blue-ray disks and in my opinion thats when blue-ray is going to become popular cause not only will you have gamers buying the PS3 but people looking for a quality blue-ray home entertainment system at decent and "affordable" price will be buying them as well. Any ways though backwards compatibility and blue-ray in my opinion isn't the only thing the PS3 has going for it but the cell processors sound pretty sweet to as well as the Linux operating system.

As a playstation loyalist I've been looking forward to the PS3 since I heard about it a year ago and I was honestly considering an X-Box 360 but being a fan I wanted to wait and find out what the PS3 might be capable of and while getting info on the PS3 as it approaches its release and comparing it to the other two next generation systems it is my opinion that if your going for a good gaming system then yeah get a 360 or a Wii but if you want the best out there in technological entertainment and gaming get a PS3. So until the PS3 actually comes out I won't know if my loyalty will pay off or I'll get burned but one things for sure... the PS3 is looking pretty sweet on paper ladies and gents.

I would also choose the PS3. The Wii does look pretty nice, especially compared to the gamecube, but the Playstation systems do have a lot more variety and the PS3 has a really nice sleek look to it. I would wait till after spring to get it though so that all the bugs in the systems are worked out and the prices go down. And waiting for it will also allow a larger selection of games to come out for the PS3. Either way, all of these new systems are looking pretty nice!

!~* Best Friends Forever = Kaisui Tatsu ~ thingperson ~ PinkPrincessLacus *~!
Administrator of FFVV and Make-a-Friend
Signature Image

ps3, just because of Final Fantasy series and the GT series

**drool**

travanti1

travanti1

travanti1, GAMER 4 LIFE

WoW, thanx 4 all ur opinions

'Signature Image'
the things that make me happy ,games, games, and more games.

ShasoArc

ShasoArc

Shattered Slayer

Wii all the way, its probably gonna be the best party system, i really look forward to swinging my sword in Zelda, and using it in warioware, ps3 is really expensive, and im better off just getting a computer, which is better in all aspects, i can never go wrong with nintendo, plus with all the old nintendo games, itas gonna keep me occupied for a long time without emptying my pockets

Signature

nickolos

nickolos

Sand is the real earth not rock

yah I agree with yah t! if i had a chioce between the wii and ps3? and they were givivng it away? i would pick the ps3! But no ones gonna give it away! so i pick the wii

Signature
credits: go to Fox-Wind for avatar sig and layout thank's z

solidvanz

Silent Mercenary

PS3 for me as I want to play MGS4! But wait until the price drop down. :)

You Get Hand-Gestured!

dnandre

dnandre

it's ... nothing

well...maybe i'll choose wii....'cause is cheap....more cheaper than ps3 or xbox 360....
even thought ps3 and xbox360 is good in graphics and performance, but i'm poor....both of them is out of my pocket range.....hmmm....maybe i'll wait till the price down..... :)

Signature

I prefer Wii because it seems to be heading in the same direction as DS, and I very much like that direction. Add in my love for the Zelda series and the fact that I don't have a whole lot of cash to throw around and I think the Wii is the console for me.

A Wii first. Its (relatively) cheap and the first party games alone are worth it. Not sure if I should get a ps3 or 360 later though. Depends what my friends get. And whether the price drops enough. God I'm so poor. I get $40 (AU) a week, and thats with work.

I would get PS3 if it was a limited edition when it was release. If not, I would get Wii then later buy the PS3.

Quote by TerraErkA Wii first. Its (relatively) cheap and the first party games alone are worth it. Not sure if I should get a ps3 or 360 later though. Depends what my friends get. And whether the price drops enough. God I'm so poor. I get $40 (AU) a week, and thats with work.

And you have a computer?!?! O_O

nickolos

nickolos

Sand is the real earth not rock

the ps3 cost too much! you could get a wii and an xbox 360 for that price! all my friends say you know... that the xbox 360 has bugs and freezes! I mean it was the truth.....with the first batch of 360's. you know you dont really like a system untill you've played it. they think they know every thing about the system! and they dont even have it! I have friends like that. I hate them for that!

Signature
credits: go to Fox-Wind for avatar sig and layout thank's z

Quote by transcendental23

Quote by TerraErkA Wii first. Its (relatively) cheap and the first party games alone are worth it. Not sure if I should get a ps3 or 360 later though. Depends what my friends get. And whether the price drops enough. God I'm so poor. I get $40 (AU) a week, and thats with work.

And you have a computer?!?! O_O

Computers don't cost very much, I could get one from Target for half as much as a PS3.

PS3 & will

Steel is my body and fire is my blood. So as I pray... Unlimited Blade Works.

BladeSummers

BladeSummers

One Winged Angel

Quote by GrayFox23Ok in my opinion I'm going to have to go with the PS3. I mean we are talking about a monster system here that can do so many things besides just play the newer playstation 3 games that are going to be coming out. Unlike its competitors though namely the 360 the PS3 is said to have complete and total backwards compatibility with not only PS2 games but also original playstation games so loyal playstation owners can enjoy ALL their favorite games not just a majority of them. Plus the blue-ray compatibility is also another major reason why I myself would rather have a PS3 over either the Wii or 360. The blue-ray disk can hold so much more information than a regular dvd or hi definition dvd and thats what I believe is going to make having a PS3 that much better, because more information means better graphics or longer play/story-lines right? Yeah I'm also aware that blue-ray isn't to popular right now but Sony is such a huge dominating corporation that it could easily "force" the blue-ray disk to be the next big thing. I mean lets face it we are talking about a company that is into selling so many different technological products, and I'm not just talking about your average products either but high quality products like hi definition TV's, stereo systems, heck they even produce movies as well. Now tell me when was the last time you saw a Microsoft hi definition TV or a Nintendo portable mp3 player? that and your average blue-ray home theater system is on average $999.99 dollars right now... meaning that when the PS3 comes out it will be the cheapest thing on the market able to play blue-ray disks and in my opinion thats when blue-ray is going to become popular cause not only will you have gamers buying the PS3 but people looking for a quality blue-ray home entertainment system at decent and "affordable" price will be buying them as well. Any ways though backwards compatibility and blue-ray in my opinion isn't the only thing the PS3 has going for it but the cell processors sound pretty sweet to as well as the Linux operating system.

As a playstation loyalist I've been looking forward to the PS3 since I heard about it a year ago and I was honestly considering an X-Box 360 but being a fan I wanted to wait and find out what the PS3 might be capable of and while getting info on the PS3 as it approaches its release and comparing it to the other two next generation systems it is my opinion that if your going for a good gaming system then yeah get a 360 or a Wii but if you want the best out there in technological entertainment and gaming get a PS3. So until the PS3 actually comes out I won't know if my loyalty will pay off or I'll get burned but one things for sure... the PS3 is looking pretty sweet on paper ladies and gents.

Dear Jesus juice I've never seen that many words. . .

I too am a Sony loyalist. I love sony and all of its godly like creations. But I have to say they have lost my faith in them. After the big hype of this new generation, Sony had to really make things go wrong for them. Sony's downfall started when they made their controllers motion sensative. (cough. . Rip-off, . cough) OK. this I could handle. They want to rival the Revalution, thats cool. (The reason I do not use that fool of a name they gave that nintendo system is because I can't stop laughing when I say it) This I can understand. Then they put a heavty price tag. This I can handle as well. The technology they put into that thing is well worth over a 1000 g's. The point were they started the reservations, which they only gave each store 5-10 systems total, sold-out, and called it a huge success. . .
HOW RETARDED TO THEY THINK WE ARE!
Thats not a success, thats just a filthy way to try to trick us to buy more when they get there. Which they might already be sold-out.

Sadly I've lost all faith. But, when their cheaper and possibly thinner, then one will be mine.

i have a ds and it's genial, i want a wii and maybe ps3 o xbox360, i don't know

page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Next » 74 total items

Back to Games | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.