Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Wii or ps3? - Minitokyo

which do u prefer?

wii
43 votes
ps3
46 votes
both
12 votes
xbox 360
5 votes

Only members can vote.

page 3 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next » 74 total items

XBox Online interacts with people, so will PS3 as well. Get your facts straight, Little Man. :)

tiger13

God of Fuck (Worship Me!)

sorry :.(

MizuhofanFFX2se

MizuhofanFFX2se

Mizuho fan - FinalFantasyX2 fan

how about PS3 and xbox360. i like to buy them both.

Mizuho fan Final Fantasy X-2
Signature Image
Xenoxaga I-II-III
Onegai/Please Teacher | GTO

CTEon

CTEon

.:Holy Devil:.

Quote by kayo04I did some little research I change my mind. I going to to get the full price. Even it cost a lot. Which the price that we see is nothing. The real price for PS3 is around 800 dollor. Meaning that every PS3 that SONY sell they lost 300 dollar. Made me think over. As a fan of PS I guess I will buy the full price..

That much is true...but you have to consider how much of the costs involved is actually self inflicted...like their choice to use the Cell processor for example and their choice to also use the blu ray drive...I mean its great package its very very good hardware...but the choice to develop the cell was a very costly decision and they could probably have stuck to using AMD or intel and might end up with a better deal. As for the blu ray...this is their ultimate marketing campaign if you ask me as a way of selling the medium...because without PS3...blu ray is just a very expensive player to get...so when you say they're making $300 loss a system...I think they could have avoided many of the costs IMO =x

anyway onto my choice...with that said I think I would have to go with the wii only because of its price and the solid gameplay so far...it's true that it doesn't have many of the big franchises but it won't lose in terms of backward compatibility in fact it seeks to go deeper with the entire Nintendo back catalogue being open in future. The only thing I have tugging me to go back to Sony is the franchises that are bound to be there....Final Fantasy, MGS, and DMC are the games I'm looking most forward to...but I guess with a new system and new play styles (on wii) you have no choice but to also create new franchises to go along with it...so chances of the main franchises reaching wii would be very slim if you ask me...but the innovation would lead to many good games overall (hopefully)...and their game lineup so far is stronger than the PS3 in terms of good exclusive titles. PS3 has a few good games so far but the PS3 exclusive titles?...I think only 1 so far that had an avg rating of over 80%...so eh...Wii I think had 3...oh well I'll go wii for now...not that I can purchase any of the systems xD

Yesterday is hisory, tomorrow is a mystery, but today is a gift...that's why it is called the present

afaT

afaT

Let Air take me home...

For me its Wii all the way out. Cause its quite many features there too.
All Sony and PS fans can play their favourite games on the PS3, but you can also do it on the Wii (but here we talk about Nintendo games). The design is great (new controller, woho!) and the price is low (compared to the other consoles :S).
That wasnt so many examples, but the graphics isnt that bad, and Twillight Princess proves it.

In the end its all about taste for the games (mostly). If you like Nintendos retro games then its Wii, if you like PS retro games then its PS3. Thats what I think.

Signature Image

Wii "."

Signature
"Eloi, Eloi, lema... sabachthani..."

spikespiegel

spikespiegel

anime cowboy

It's an interesting question, i think that who buys what will be heavily dependant on what games the diferent consoles will have, of course quality will have some part in it as well but personally if i could afford it i'd be getting a ps3 ^^ .

if it's between emptiness and grief,
give me emptiness.
-

My plan is to get both if at all possible.

In the immediate future I'm going to pick up the Nintendo Wii, as I've long had the money saved up for the system and it's got a number of titles that I'm looking forward to playing right off the bat (including games available on the Virtual Library).

I'm also really excited about the PS3, but in truth, most of the games I'm most interested in won't be released for a good 6-months, to a year, so I'm in no huge hurry to pick it up, and it'll give me some time to save up a little more. And finally, when Blue Dragon releases (and thanks to a slew of other great looking games in the not-too-distant future) I may even pick up the Xbox 360 -- but several games & systems will have been sold by then to be able to afford all of this stuff.

So, the Nintendo Wii first, then over the course of the next year or two -- the PS3 -- followed by the Xbox 360 if I can raise some additional funds by selling some of my older games & systems.

I would get the Wii 'cause you get to be a part of the game.

it would be the wii for me out tomorrow where i live, Ps3 is good but just to expensive ill have a gret time with a wii though :D

Darktekya

Darktekya

Anime Lover

I will get both, I love video games and since there is not a console that can do everything you want, I preffer to get all of them.

Can sin be forgiven? Cloud Strife

Ps3 I Dont Like The 360 becausing is effing suks
The Wii Is All Right But Is Not Better Than The Ps3

Reaper97X

ehh... i would most choose a ps3 nobody the cost, just have to work my way up to pay it off.

I have neither, but for what i have seen, I think i go with Wii. But i like both i guess. The PS3? I dunno...

jose41936962

jose41936962

Jose the dragon in way to thesky

me opinion is for the price and the game in the world, me favorite is wii of nintendo for the new form of game,
since it offers a way to play, that not only causes that you play the game if not that also you live it
por eso y mas es la mejor consola que uno puede tener, aunque no tiene muy buenos graficos T-T pero me encanta XD

haven't played ps3 yet. but i have a wii :)

i dont have any of the above but if i did want to get 1 then it would be ps3.

Quote by EJCarpathiaXBox Online interacts with people, so will PS3 as well. Get your facts straight, Little Man. :)

While this is true, I think you missed the point. I beleive they were referring to physical interaction, which only the Wii does without the need for an additional accessory like the Eye Toy or Guitar Hero guitar.

AzureSaber

AzureSaber

The Blue Knight Of The Azures

Wii and 360 all the way! Both great systems. PS3 is just no worth the $700 and over price point....

Lone Warrior of Destiny.......

Sony Vs Nintendo,

Sony it's all about graphics and nintendo it's about gameplay. That's all i have to say

I want a PS3 but I'll wait for a down in price, this machine is better than 360, and the wii is cool but only for multiplayer's games, with the time the PS3 will improve and it will convert in the best console of all three.

Definitely the Wii, unless the sony starts letting people dl older games like nintendo and makes dics to burn games onto...etc. And, since you could install emulators onto the ps3, it'd be a good way to get the games that aren't on sony's website. So, if sony wants a leg-up on nintendo in terms of game selection, this is a very good way to do so.

acid-awakening

acid-awakening

Ore Hitori De Juubun Da

Bit of a nobrainer quetion, If you read the details of PS3 compared to Wii, answer comes in an instant. I'll let you do the research... You'll be surprised what the PS3 can do

it actually depends on preference really. i say getting both is the way to go. i personally haven't played on both sstems, i have played on both the predessors though. if we are comparing sales, the wii is definitely doing alot better and i do agree with the games selection etc. but we must take into consideration that the ps3 just recently came out in the pal regions, so you can really compare them that way. anyway the better ps3 exclusives are coming out sooner, so we can wait and see.
most ppl complain about how overprice the ps3 etc, but when you actually research what they put into each console, you realise that the equipment are much more expensiver and they are losing money for every console, like what # CTEon said.
and hvyas, they do let you download oldrr games, like ps1 games - some you can download for free as wel... unless im not understanding your question/response.
however i wont be getting a ps3 in australia, since they had to take out backward compatibility since they changed the thing to software emulation or something like that, whch is so unfair as well have to pay more for a more inferior product.
so, in all i think the ps3 might win in the console war in the long run... but for now the wii is.

page 3 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next » 74 total items

Back to Games | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.