Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 UPSD's Halloween Skins Delight Contest! - Minitokyo

UPSD's Halloween Skins Delight Contest!

Group announcement by UserpageSkinDesigns

page 1 of 1 14 total items

Attention all members, and designers most especially, who are aspiring to become a moderator at UPSD!

Yes, it's Halloween again, and this means that skinning Halloween userpages is in season again! :)

So, as a daughter project of the MT Beautiful Project, and as a part of the Moderator Search that is ongoing at UPSD, we're announcing the launching of UPSD's Halloween Skins Delight Contest! :D

Show us your skill by making Halloween skins for others, make a Halloween Skin for the group, or make skin packages for others to use. (It seems that the skin packages section was left behind, so let's try to revive it!)

Nominations are also accepted for the member userpages section.
Only a UPSD member may nominate.

In short, here are the sections in which you can join or nominate:
1. Group userpage
2. Member userpage
3. Skin packages

All entries must have a Halloween theme, it can be scary, cute, or whatever, as long as we see the spirit of Halloween in the theme! ;)

Skin packages must contain a preview image, the hex color codes, a readme.txt, and the images.

There are 4 winners: Champion, 1st runner-up, 2nd runner-up, and 3rd runner-up.

So what are the mechanics in this contest? Well, here's the BIGGEST thing about this contest: the POINT system.

1. The champion designer who will make the skin that gets to be used for the group will get a whopping 3 points.
2. The champion for the top-voted skin for the member userpage design will get 2.5 points, and an exposure of 2 weeks.
3. The champion for the top-voted skin packages will receive 1.5 points.
4. Honorable mentions and runners-up will receive one point each, and a chance to get 1 week exposure after the exposure of the champions.

The champions and their entries will be featured until Nov. 18.

Amazing huh? Well, that is UPSD's biggest surprise for you!
Votes really matter here, so make sure you get as many people as possible to vote for you! Only one vote per entry per person is allowed.

So now, you designers have a bigger and faster chance of becoming a part of the staff to help UPSD grow! :)

Skin packages that did not win will not be discarded. All will be put up for download.

Deadline for all entries is Oct. 31.

Please post your entries here in this thread, and specify what section you are entering it for. You may also post at the group guestbook, but it would be better if you posted here, so all the entries can be collected in one place. ;)

So start beautifying MT with seasonal Halloween userpages!

----------
The Featured Userpage Contest will still go on during this contest, but only non-Halloween entries are accepted. At least one more announcement will be made for the contest during its simulatenous running time with the Halloween contest. This is to also give chance to others who are not joining the Halloween contest to earn points and get featured.

But we suggest that everybody particpate in the Halloween Skins Delight contest, the prizes are bigger. ;)

All other Halloween entries will go into the Halloween Skins Delight contest. After the Halloween Skins Delight contest, we will go back to the regular featured userpage contest.

For any further questions, please post here or PM moonfire. :)

userpageskindesignssimple-ism vectoryvector-wallerssakura--cb

aqiaqua

aqiaqua

last men standing!

Awesomeness :). I think I'll get to work on a skin package for someone ^_^.

Signature Image
min min for the win :D

soujiokita

soujiokita

Super Kawaii

Not sure if I have time to make this but I'll try if i have time. Right now I'm busy with school and I'm already working on two drawings for two other contests.

Signature
My LJ
currently not[/not] accepting avatar/sig/graphic requests

i am working on a dark layout now, it's all dark and red, the girl looks scary, but i don't know if it'll be acceptsd

Any layout as long as it is Halloween-themed, may it be dark, scary, or cute, can be an entry in the contest. :)

akazookin

akazookin

Okinawan doughnut

GANBATE MINNNA~! :D :D

looking forward to it! XD it's time to vote vote vote! ^^v

Signature

gabysango2011

gabysango2011

..::*bE sTroNg agAiNst aLL*::..

i wanna participate...but i have some few questions...^_^..
1. Can i submit more that 1 entry?
2. Can one entry be my UP?

Wapy

Wapy

Blueheart's sister

HHAHA NICE IDEA! I'll make one then!

Signature Image
Wapy's around.

Machika

Machika

Angel of the Night

This is interesting! I haven't been very active on this group so I think I will join the contest. I haven't been making layout for a long time. My skills are getting dull :D

lovecards

lovecards

Reborn :)

It

Happy to be...

Member of :UserpageSkinsDesigns;JapaneseLover;Wing-lovers;Sakura;Braziltugado;Oldsters.Signature Image

Quote by gabysango2011i wanna participate...but i have some few questions...^_^..

you can submit more than one entry. :)
and no, you may not enter your own userpage. the MT Beautiful Project is all about beautifying MT, specifically other members' userpages. ;)

enchantressinthedark

enchantressinthedark

Eternal empire.

Quote by moonfire

Quote by gabysango2011i wanna participate...but i have some few questions...^_^..

you can submit more than one entry. :)
and no, you may not enter your own userpage. the MT Beautiful Project is all about beautifying MT, specifically other members' userpages. ;)

Ah I was thinking of entering mine :( Let's see if I can come up with something scary for people ^^

Intertwined ways of life.
Signature Image
Admin/Mod of G00D| F.W.| AsuCaga| GS-A| C.G.K| F.M.D| J.T-MT| B.W.T.B| S.R| Tsubasa| Host-Club

starrliteangel

starrliteangel

Rabi to rabu rabu <3

entry---> http://pinkprincesslacus.minitokyo.net

okay, theres a little explanation that goes along with this userpage. erm....you see, lacus really likes pink..so technically i couldnt really do orange and black. so hers is a pink halloween (LOL). kinda unique i guess.

so, to go along with the mood - happy pink halloween everyone! (in the words of lacus)

Signature Image
avatar and sigimg by - kawaii-chicken the greatness

Thanks for your entry starrliteangel! :)
It'll be included in the contest.

page 1 of 1 14 total items

Back to Group Announcements | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.