Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Judge the person above u by his/her username and avatar! - Minitokyo

Judge the person above u by his/her username and avatar!

page 2 of 6 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next » 132 total items

tobiast88

tobiast88

No patience for fools.

Eheh, DEFINITELY not religious is me... I'm atheist.

"When fascism comes to America it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross." Sinclair Lewis, Litterature Nobel Prize winner.
Join the groups!
http://mt-atheists.minitokyo.net/ ---> for science vs religion discussion
http://mt-gay-straight-club.minitokyo.net/ ---> for tolerant people

ok so ur atheist.....ur a boy?maybe...umm u were born in 1988...and u like the color purprle.

hahaha....so much of a fortune teller...;)...lol.....what does hitomi mean?

luckymouse

luckymouse

Always getting the last laugh

a blank person with no sense or style to mt :)

I THOUGHT WHAT ID DO WAS PRETEND TO BE ONE OF THOSE DEAF-MUTES ^_^

blank?!?.....oh....hmmm...maybe...maybe not.....no sense...definately wrong....style.....haha....don't even go there, that is my 10nth name...LOLzzzz...oh aboutmy other 8 names....hrmmm.....you can guess what they all are....for me to know and you to find out...LOOOLzzz....X-P

^ a person with an eerie username...pretty cool though.

Masteraugmenta8

Masteraugmenta8

Sushi Skin Man

a very dark person....ooooh, i can feel that aura's thickness...oooh tickles...kekeke

Signature Image
People go on living as long as they remain in someone's memory ~Kaim Argonar

Very sneaky, often makes things larger than they should be?

THERE ARE SECRETS WHERE FAIRIES DON'T LIVE.
Saltici Comics : Salty: the Misunderstood Spider (updates every Monday)

MapleRose

Retired Moderator

MapleRose

likes rainbows :D

^ Likes Star Wars and the dark side :D, and is a vegetarian?

Your avatar makes me think you are a sensitive and kind-hearted humor person :D as for your username, the maple and the rose are special plants (the first produces maple syrup, which is sweet and soft; and the second is the symbol of beauty and strenght because of their thorns). That makes me think you're decided and beautiful person.

aqiaqua

aqiaqua

last men standing!

^ Avatar tells me you like Kishim-san from Tokyo Mew Mew, and your nick tell's me you like elves?

Signature Image
min min for the win :D

Masteraugmenta8

Masteraugmenta8

Sushi Skin Man

you remind me of grass >.<

Signature Image

"Masteraugmenta8"
hmmm.... a wannabe Master :P
..I have no idea what "augmenta" means
by your icon & sig I guess you're a boy ...a 10-15 years old boy

"None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free."

Masteraugmenta8

Masteraugmenta8

Sushi Skin Man

wrong, but close, i'm 17, heheh
^ that star tells me your gonna be a super stah one day. heheh

Signature Image

me?!?!?! star?!?!? o_0 hell no ...never! ! ! !

"None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free."

^cool avatar.......looks like you would want to become an FBI one day eh?....

Your avatar makes me think you're kool, open-minded and that obviously you like the beautiful Rin Tosaka! ^^ As for your username....mmm...you remind me of Touya o.o from Card Captor Sakura....and the 999 makes me think you search a truth that you have waited for (the number before 1000 has always been something symbolic about something long awaited)

hmmm...thanks for the lovely comments, i shall surely go thank the one who made it for me, cause i like your comments....X-P.....as for my username, it's Toya from the anime Ayashi No Ceres....oh, thanks for the info on 999, cool, i used it for some other reason though, but it's almost similar.....nice though...cool judge...X-P

as for your avatar, makes me think that you await something and expect a lot from people, and looks like you're seeking something....yest you still await amystery.
and as for your username.....cool too.....unique and mysterious, donno what else to see about it, it's pretty interesting and mysterious....

as for ur avatar...the gurls looks scarey, liek shes gona kill sumone....

but ur username is nice, reminds me of that one character of the anime called ceres, that guy naemd toya...gosh hes so hott XD

Lionhearted911

Lionhearted911

~:. LioNe$s .:~

the guy in the avy is cute....shows you are a fam afterall, a loyal one at that... and killer smile, eh? seems like you are more of a fan that i would think...but seems that you are nice, apparently does not really care about what others think, perhaps a little outspoken, outgoing too...
hope i was right...lol

Signature Image
FaMiLy MeAn$ NoBoDy GeTs LefT BeHinD 0r ... FoRgoTTen ... ^^

MapleRose

Retired Moderator

MapleRose

^ Your avatar makes me think that you're an outgoing person and make friends easily, and like to talk. You're optimistic and sometimes hyper.

Your username makes me think that you're a brave person, who would always stick up for your friends and help a person in need :)

ur avatar.....looks like ur very mature and calm as well

username.......sounds nice and calming as well^^

EsunaMeggy

EsunaMeggy

Bubbly and Eccentric

You're fond of Korean guys with killer smiles, and maybe you're 22 years old.
Perhaps you like Dark Mousy.

Tragedy is when I cut my finger. Comedy is when you fall into an open sewer and die.
-Mel Brooks

MapleRose

Retired Moderator

MapleRose

Hmm, judging by your avatar and title, you're a person who is outgoing and likes to make lots of friends. and perhaps your real name is Meggy or Megan (or some variation)?

nitetrain

nitetrain

!! IM DOWN WITH THE CLOWNS !!

i guess im guessing you like maple trees and roses... environmental person? or maybe just... i dunno...

ITS ALL FUN AND GAMES UNTILL SOMEBODY GETS HURT, THEN ITS HOLARIOUS... LOL

page 2 of 6 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next » 132 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.