Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Jackie Chan and Jet Li - Minitokyo

Jackie Chan and Jet Li

page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Next » 82 total items

ShrinkNerv4Eva

ShrinkNerv4Eva

Wanna-be Anime Junkie

So who do you think would win in a fight? Who's the better fighter?

I think in a street fight, Jackie Chan would win. He's more creative in using his surroundings, but on the mat, when you compare pure martial arts skill, Jet Li would win.

Jet Li would win . He was the champion of Wushu in China .

ShrinkNerv4Eva

ShrinkNerv4Eva

Wanna-be Anime Junkie

Oh man! Finally a response!

I agree, Jet Li is the superior fighter, but Jackie Chan is quite inventive in using the objects around him.

I'd like to see them both in the live action movie of Dragon Ball Z: Chan would be a perfect Goku (he already has the same face) and Li (whit the adecuate haircut) as Veggeta.

I like Jackie Chan better than Jet Li. I just personally hate Jet Li for some reason, so Jackie Chan gets my vote. :)

OMG I don't know who would win cuz both are great ...mmm I like Jackie Chan cuz he's funny but I just love Jet Li........so I don't know but I think that Jackie Chan is older so he could win because of experience but he could also lose because of lower strengh soooo who knows lol

Signature

Northy

Northy

Guys are human as well.

I honestly don't know who would win, but I DO know that if a duel between the two were ever filmed, it would be one of the most awesome things ever.

reening

Black Passion

Jet li!

When there is a dream, there is a fantasy

FinalFantasyFans

I would honestly have to say Jet Li ....Jackie Chan is more a comedian in fighting where Jet Li is more real force Fighting....i say Jet Li

Siri

Siri

Suou

Jet Li would win, Jackie Chan's kung fu is more showy, since he learnt from chinese opera. Jet Li's is more practical.

When everyone leaves you... I'll look for you then
Signature Image

Krawczyk

Wzwejtes

Best way to compare: Get Drunken Master and Fist of Legend and watch them right after one another. And there\'s your answer. (oooh, cryptic.)

A fish should swim thrice: in water, in sauce, and in wine.

MadoshiKurefu

Retired Moderator, Scanner

MadoshiKurefu

DESTIEL

Jet Li. But I like both.

Roses are red / Dean’s blood too / On his knees begging / “Please, this isn’t you” (SUPERNATURAL)

Tenko-san

Tenko-san

The Destiny Warrior

As a fighter it would be Jet Li. As an entertainer it has to go to Jackie Chan.

zeroenna57

zeroenna57

The Ultimate Eye/ Jew

Jet Li can't beat the Drunken Master. (Plus Bruce Lee beats em both :P)

"Always do the right thing. This will gratify some people and astonish the rest" -Mark Twain
Signature

ShrinkNerv4Eva

ShrinkNerv4Eva

Wanna-be Anime Junkie

Hmm, now that you've brought it up, who would win: Bruce Lee or Jet Li, or Jackie Chan?

jet li would definately win, he knows way too many styles, i mean wushu in itself is incredably diverse (watch fearless to see what i mean) Bt on top of wushu he knows other styles which i really didnt expect him to know. so definately jetli would win

ShrinkNerv4Eva

ShrinkNerv4Eva

Wanna-be Anime Junkie

But Jackie Chan also knows a bunch of different styles. He even invented Drunken Boxing.

Well guys, I also believe that Chan's style it's impresive in environments with lots of items to throw or hide in, but his actual pounching power must be low. Jet Li stlye look too serious one pounch/ kick well placed could be like a Kamehame from Goku :). The real match will be with Bruce and Jet, wow man that could be a wonderfull movie!: Lee vs Li

x-gear

x-gear

Running away...

I personally like both. Jet li has a casual style. Right to the point. Jackie Chan has a weird style but still effective. Li is too serious and Chan has comedy in his fights. I don't know really. I guess Jet has my vote since i own some of his movies.

What is it?

xxcopyright

xxcopyright

::ObSesSiVe CoMpUlsIvE *WHAP*::

Jet Li will PaWn Jackie chans ass.. hands down >_>

Signature
Jimmy crapped corn.. and I don't caree

Jet li cos he knows real kungfu while jackie chan's just an actor..sure..creativity is one thing but you must know your moves too.

Signature
My Newest Submission:Curse Of The Prosperity God

depends... if the fight happened today? for sure Jet Li's.. Jackie Chan's like a clown nowadays, rolling/flipping around for our amusement :|
like 15/20 years ago? it might've been different. Jackie Chan was pretty badass.. he was all ripped and into real fighting and stuff.. he knew Bruce Lee! haha
the point is.. steven segal sucks.

I not a big fan of Jackie Chan. I have to go for Jet Li.

Just want to point out something while I was surfing the net. I came across something interesting. They going to start a movie togather. I not kidding. Not sure when is coming out. There little info. about the movie. For sure they are going to start a movie together. That like a dream come true. We might even see who better than other (but again, is a movie. So, there is likly that we won't know) Both of them are the main character.

Signature
Come and check out my group Neither-world for half-breed. or Gintama For yaoi stuff go to my Yaoi Channel Blog.

Masaru-San

Masaru-San

Mayor of Hardcoretown.

Didn't Jet Li star in his final movie already...or was it his last martial art movie?

Take a look toward the sky, Halvdane. We shall fill the air with spears to turn black this christian sun.

page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Next » 82 total items

Back to Music & Movies | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.