Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Jackie Chan and Jet Li - Minitokyo

Jackie Chan and Jet Li

page 4 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 82 total items

Jackie chan and jet li are making a movie together but are not fighting so thats too bad :(
But i reckon Jet li would win because his fighting is more pure then jackie chans i reckon.

i like them both although i reckon Li would win if they had a fight 1v1

kuroimisa

Retired Moderator

kuroimisa

Wizard of Darkness -under a rock

Lol actually I heard that they are making a movie together and they DID fight each other for the very first time.

Either way, Jet Li would win- without a doubt lol.

Signature
Misa|Virtuoso and Legend of W.A.R - UA|Most coordinated Legion of W.A.R
MINITOKYO-WIDE KNOCKOUT WALLING COMP: LAUNCHES MARCH 2010. ONE WINNER. ONE PRIZE.
ADD ME TO YOUR FRIENDS <3

makiyasha

makiyasha

the [*SUmmeR*] SweeTneSS~*

hmm.....jakie chan is good with using stuff or his surroundings for a fight but jet li is better in martial artds in general

~[ThE heVenLy FeeL [Of]*~ SummEr~*
Plz look at this scan if u like shishi doumei cross!
http://forum.minitokyo.net/thread/57427/scan-from-shishi-doumei-cross-gentlemen-alliance-cross/
Signature

ATAndTruong

ATAndTruong

More To It Then Meets The Eye...

I'm thinking Jet Li if it's just a straight-up fight in a bare environment. But I could be wrong.

Signature
Ideas...without actions, are worthless.
Thanks to the wonderful k1ru for making my masterpeice of a webpage!

I think Jackie Chan would beat Jet Li cause most of the movies i've seen of Jet Li during the fight scenes they use ropes and strings to make it more dramatic whereas in Jackie Chan movies he does all of his own stunts and rarely uses ropes and strings in fights.

but Bruce Lee is the ultimate fighter....the question is who would win, Bruce Lee vs Jackie Chan AND Jet Li :D

ahaha i actually talked to my friends about this randomly... and we came to the conclusion that jackie chan would win if they were fighting in a jungle gym hands down... but in a fight with nothing around.... jet li ... tabun....

I'm going to go with Jackie.

Wow,it's hard to answer that,since both of them are great fighters.But I have to say Jet Li.As far as I know he is younger that Chan and he has more strainght to fight in a battle.But as someone alreeady said here,Jackie knows how to use his surroundings better and Jet Li.
By the way,did they ever play in the same movie?it would be awesome to see them cooperating.

merged: 11-23-2007 ~ 06:26pm
Wow,it's hard to answer that,since both of them are great fighters.But I have to say Jet Li.As far as I know he is younger that Chan and he has more strainght to fight in a battle.But as someone alreeady said here,Jackie knows how to use his surroundings better and Jet Li.
it would be awesome to see them cooperating.

page 4 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 82 total items

Back to Music & Movies | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.