Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Protest 'Xandman' Guilty or Not - Minitokyo

Protest 'Xandman' Guilty or Not

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 9 total items

bloodD

bloodD

The Darkness King

Such a talent should be admired not thrown to the waste; I charge him not guilty what do you charge him?

http://xandman.minitokyo.net/

hmmmmm.....u shoulda put the person's url page up, so people can actually see the page......anyways i'll look for it then reply...

Ayamael

Ayamael

yumemitai

By the way, you only looked at his userpage, without looking at his activity in the forum or in the guestbooks. But I guess, if you weren't there either to see it, you couldn't possibly know. He was muted because he was very disrespectful to some members. As far as calling them names if I remember well. And he completely disregarded the mods' warnings. It's not because of his lack of talent. That's all there is to it.

EDIT: crap, looks like the tags don't work... oh well...

RE-EDIT: By the way, this should probably be in the Deletion Complaints forum, not in the Chat Lounge.

hmmmmm...well i was about to vote for him to be unmute, but i'm kinda having second thoughts.....ummm......well being disrespectful.....hmmmm./...that's really not very nice...and it's not nice to be called names either....well then sorry, i don't think i would vote, sorry, eventhough i was looking forward to it and thought it was kind of bloodD to do the thread, well sorry, i can't vote.....

Spystreak

Retired Moderator

Spystreak

The Grim Reaper

For his actions he will never be unmuted as has been decided by the entire mod staff.

As such this is not open for discussion. We don't tolerate such behavior as exhibited by xandman. It matters not if he has any sort of artistic talent. His behavior in the forums is unacceptable.

Fools You Can't Escape from The Grim Reaper. Your Only Chance for Escape Is Death. Bye Bye Now
Signature
Your Ignorance Will Be Your Own Downfall.

sukumei

sukumei

Running A Critiquing Service

his been on for 2 years a bit longer than you spystreak :P.
Well, i dunno what charges his been on but i think we should let the guy have some rest.... if the charges are not too serious and how long have they been placed for exactly?

I would like to run a friendly critiquing service for Minitokyo artists. I will try to make my opinions professional and defiantly unbiased although i will speak ideas for the general public. Critiquing service MT thread

GodFatherGFA

GodFatherGFA

/ -+|*Eternal Dreamer*|+- \

I think the authoraties around here (moderators and administrators) should stick with their words. If he got muted because he did something "bad-unappropriate" and all the staff members agrees on his status being muted it should stay that way.

If the authoraties around here make exceptions other people might think they can get away with stuff in the future.

Sincerely,

GodFather-san

Signature Image

kokuyu

kokuyu

.:~Mugunghwa Traveler ~:.

you see. talent is another thing. courtesy is a different thing all over. you can't mix these 2 together. who stays longer is just absurd. what matters most here is attitude.

think about it, would you like a person who has great talent, yet no manners into your place? i know, i know; no one's comparable to him. but with such terrible attitude, i don't think you yourself can tolerate him. it's much the same like a boss who is clever but treated his employees badly. do you think these employees will stay on? NO. in the end, it's courtesy that is the most important no matter where you are. again, such person (with talents but no courtesy) is more to a selfish, inconsiderate side.

if he wants to air his grievances, he should do it in proper way, as stated by spystreak. for example, send PM to mods or MT administrater. if everyone is like xandman, then hell'll break loose. if you think i'm restricting freedom of expression, then you're wrong. democracy here has its ways, not like what you think.

-"Life is more than just one, & nothing's more important than One"-
Signature

Spystreak

Retired Moderator

Spystreak

The Grim Reaper

Okay I have no idea what's going on but this thread is closed So please do not post here anymore

As for clarifying some things. It matters not how much longer he's been here he broke the rules, he ignored warnings, and now he's suffering the consequences.

Since he has clearly made it obvious he isn't going to change his status isn't going to change. People can send us millions of PM's on the subject. We won't reverse our decision

Fools You Can't Escape from The Grim Reaper. Your Only Chance for Escape Is Death. Bye Bye Now
Signature
Your Ignorance Will Be Your Own Downfall.

page 1 of 1 9 total items

Back to Deletion Appeals | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.