SOS Userpage Hepl!

page 1 of 1 2 total items

Elyvania

Elyvania

The hope of a dreamer

Cancel

Hello everyone :D I'm here because I need help with my userpage skills, you see I know how to make layouts but I need to face this problem (I decided to use layouts of other members to explain my problem so I apologize if this causes you any problem):

http://img88.imageshack.us/img88/6577/helpxj5.th.jpg

You see... I want to change my userpage skin but I always have problem with that corner and I want to know how to fix this and previous to that I need a template XD so... Does anyone in here have a 1280x1024 resolution size Minitokyo template with the navigation bar marked? I have asked other members but none of them had one so I came here to the general headquarters ^_^' in search of a solution XD so... PLEASE HELP ME!

Thanks for your help and advices to my problem.

Elyvania.

"... It's clear to me now that I have been moving toward you and you toward me for a long time. Though neither of us was aware of the other before we met, there was a kind of mindless certainty humming blithely along beneath our ignorance that ensured we could come together. Like two solitary birds flying the great prairies by celestial reckoning, all of these years and lifetimes we have been moving toward one another..."

Robert James Waller (The bridges of Madison county).

anji

anji

Retired waller

Cancel

Well to write like in the example, you have to put your text between this html code...
<h1>Welcome</h1>
<h2>Latest wrok</h2>
.. when you are writing in the Customize Userpage Content section.

The problem of the first layout is that it's a little image that is repeating itself. You can make a gradient of your image background that merge with your color background and make sure that the little image on the right is the same color of the background... well it really depends of your layout so it's pretty hard to explain ^_^'
I can send you my template, with the marker for the navigation at your google adress.
Hope it will be of some help :)

Administrator of ~ French-Tribu

page 1 of 1 2 total items

Back to Userpage Customization | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.