Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 A Call today... - Minitokyo

A Call today...

page 1 of 1 12 total items

Jason9811

Jason9811

Graphics Designer

Today was such a nice day. Until around 6:45 I got a call from one of my friends (patrick) he told me if I heard the news about my friend Joe...I told him no why? And he said Jason...he died of Heart failure a few days back. I was absolutely shocked...I have been friends with Joe for 3 years, good friends and then this happens. Its also happened to me twice before except it wasnt from heart failure but from Suicide (depression) it was pretty sad being I saw one of them going back home from work and then a week after...dead by Depression. Sad day for me...I'll be going to his funeral sometime soon. Sorry thats all I can say except he will be sadly missed especially me :( *sniff*.

-Jason-

Koi89

Koi89

God Loves You.

your friend will be in my prayers...
i know how that would feel sometimes.

i have a friend who experienced the same thing. like, everything seems to be normal and fine, until the next day you'd just find out that one of your friends died of a disease you weren't even aware of. its sad. but that's just how life is sometimes.

Signature
Consume me From The Inside Out...

I'm sorry for your loss. I'm 33 years olds and I have seen some friends depart since I was 9.

Pray for them. especially for the first one. They'll thank you.

Is difficult sometimes to detect a person with depression. I tell you this because I'm a cronich depressive, and I have a especial resistance to drugs. So depressions come and go like dawns and sunsets. But if you detect depression in a person, don't leave him/her alone. Because that's what they look for when they're down, and after they feel desesperare and hopeless.

Perhaps you don't want to hear about religion now. Maybe you'll feel it's ungrateful, ridicoulus or unuseful. I invite you try to pray for their souls, you'll help them, and you'll feel relieved.

jasaiyajin

jasaiyajin

-repeat-

Death makes you realize how precious life is... although it's hard to look at it from that perspective, but all we can do is understand why things happen and try to prevent them in the future.

Take Care...

-repeat-

i hope u feel better*hugs*i know death is hard to take in but its sumthing we must all go through one day

I'm sorry...but you know we have to learn that sometimes life is really hard, and sometimes it's harder for some other people than ourselves...so I don't know but if u look your friends death by some other perspective I think that u should see like the "bright side" of it...which is that death is nothing but a rest... besides in life that's the way u realize how precious was that person to u...
blessings and take care!

Signature

kyo-tohru-1985

kyo-tohru-1985

wood elf

I am sorry to hear about your friend. I know how it feels to lost someone. Death took away my grandfather when i was 11 and he took my uncle two years ago. Death always takes away someone that is really close to you. But there is one thing he can not take away and that is the happy times you had with your friend. So if you are ever sad about your friend's death just think about the times you hang-out with him. sure it might bring pain but that is what is best.

Pray for them. Know that they are in a better world now. May God guide the lost sheep back home.

I am so sorry about your friend... i guess the only thing you can do is try and remember the good times with him rather than dwelling on the sorrow... try and feel better

Haiz this just reflect how frigile a human can be... We shud treasure everyone around us... Hope you can cheer up, may your friend be in peace!

jasaiyajin

jasaiyajin

-repeat-

Some say death is the beginning of the real journey.

-repeat-

Jason9811

Jason9811

Graphics Designer

I appreciate all your comments guys I really do :). Tomorrow is the Funeral and if I know myself Ill be the most emotional person there ^_^; He wont be forgot and I thank you all. God bless you guys :).

-Jason-

page 1 of 1 12 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.